I - IV: 「The Flying Incident」

Start from the beginning

(Y/N) internally screamed, hoping that they would have to stop acting like Draco was an enemy to them so that the same mistake won't be repeated ever again.

"Oh, okay. Continue then." Alem crawled back towards (Y/N)'s side with a poker face. (Y/N) sighed in relief, thankful that he bought the lie so easily.

"I asked him what the next class is and where it would take place and he told me. About that Potions thing, it was just a hunch." (Y/N) brought up a lie and Alem leaned closer towards (Y/N) with a small pout before sighing and leaning away from his older sibling.

"Well, whatever..." He breathed out before looking at the other Gryffindors and Slytherins talking to each other and laughing before the class starts.

The Rosewood twins quietly enjoyed the small moment of peace for a while until Madam Hooch came, holding piles broomsticks.

(Y/N) immediately recognized her face and stood up, dusting off any dirt that was on their robe. Alem mimicked the same action and walked over to the professor, who was already instructing the students, with (Y/N) following shortly behind him.

The Gryffindors and Slytherins have their own lines and they faced each other awkwardly.

(Y/N) felt the uneasiness that came from each houses and they, too, felt awkward all of a sudden.

Broomsticks were laying on the ground beside the students and Alem looked at the broomsticks with a grin.

(Y/N) tuned out every single thing that Madam Hooch was saying to every students but they immediately turned their attention back on the teacher as they heard the familiar lines coming out of her mouth.

"Now, hold your hand over the broomstick and say 'up!'." Madam Hooch instructed and the rest of the students began to say 'up.'

(Y/N) did as they were told and said 'up' but the broomstick wasn't moving an inch.

They looked around and saw that Harry and Draco already had the broomsticks on their hand.

The Malfoy glanced over at the staring (Y/N) and smirked once he saw that they didn't have the broomstick on their hand yet.

(Y/N) blushed in embarrassment and quickly looked down. 

"Up!" They said, only with more force this time but the broomstick, still, didn't budge.

The blush on their cheeks became more visible and more red as time keeps passing by. Alem already had the broomstick on his hand and silently laughed as he saw that (Y/N) was having a trouble.

The only thing that made (Y/N) calm their nerves down was the fact that Hermione, Ron and Neville still haven't had their broomsticks on their hands which means that they weren't the only ones who were failing this simple instruction.

Does this mean that I don't have a lot of magic?

(Y/N) sadly thought as they sighed and gave up trying to get the wretched broomstick to listen to them by picking it up by themselves.

Well, it's not like I'm a real wizard/witch anyway...

Draco enjoyed every single moment that he saw and he will surely tease (Y/N) endlessly for it as a payback for yesterday.

"It's alright, (Y/N). You tried." Alem laughed and (Y/N) sent him a glare with a small pout and a heavy blush of embarrassment on their cheeks.

"Alright, everyone have their broomsticks held on their hands?" Madam Hooch asked, making everyone turn to look at her.

The students nodded and answered her question with a 'yes'.

"Good. Now, I want you all to ride your broomsticks carefully," Everyone followed and rode their broomsticks.