Chapter 47.

We walk back inside of Harry— I mean our house now I guess..and I sit on the couch and curl up into a ball just staring off into space, tears pricking at my eyes.

"How could my dad do this? I mean I knew we shouldn't have but—" I'm cut off "he's just overreacting Hal, he's had a bit to drink you know that. Everything will be better tomorrow. I promise." Harry says. "But we also need to focus on you staying healthy and calm, little peanut here can't be stressed out." He smiles and puts his hand on my belly. I smile and lay my head on him.

"So...I can take the couch since it's your—" I get cut off once again.

"It's our house and Hal, we just made a baby I'm sure we can sleep in the same bed together. It's no problem at all." Wow he's so sweet, who knew? It's probably the alcohol talking honestly.

I nod and start unpacking my things putting them in the now ex mrs. Styles' dresser.

"Where's the bathroom?" I ask

"It's just down the hall from our room" he replies

'Our room' I get butterflies from the two words coming out of his mouth.

"Thank you." I say and walk to the bathroom changing into my pajamas and brushing my teeth.

"Well don't you look beautiful, ready for round three?" I freeze. Oh no..how did Charlie find me?!

He walks up behind my and covers my mouth as I try to scream and he thrusts into me...

I jump when I feel a hand on my back.

"Woah, calm down Hailey it's just me." Oh it's Harry. I was just imagining it.

"You're sweaty are you alright love?" No. I think to myself

"Yeah I'm okay" I smile and walk out and into our room. That was a close one..

Harry then comes in, in only his briefs exposing his perfectly toned body...god that's so hot. I mentally groan.

"Like what you see?" He smirks

I must've been staring oh god..I blush and lay down "goodnight Harry"

"Goodnight Hailey." He kisses my cheek and shuts the light out.