32

Everyone look over at Izuku's shoulders and saw two cute girls, but they wore tattered clothes. Kaminari and Mineta on the verge of drooling but was quickly knocked out by Bakugou.

"Um... So, you're applying to work as maidens?" Izuku asked, still shocked. They both nodded.

"Hai, Byakuya-sama told us we were accepted. He also said that we need to wear our maiden clothes. He gave us the location where out room is." Ram said, trying to be strict.

"Um. Come on in..."

"Hai, Izuku-sama."

Izuku was about to protest when they immediately step inside and rush to where their room's are. And what a coincidence, their room was only a few blocks away from Izuku's room. Both sharing a room together with two separate beds.

"Izuku, who were those two girls?" Momo asked curiously.

"Rem, the light blue hair one, and Ram, the light pink hair one. I save them not too long before from a villain named Crusher." Izuku replied. Then, he felt his eyelids heavy as he yawns.

"Anyway, I'mma go to sleep..." Izuku said, receiving nods from his classmates as he went upstairs, walking inside his room and slam the door, before tossing himself into his bed, ignoring his awkward position as his fatigue got the best of him and was knock out of his consiousness.

However, he found himself once again in his inner world, that is now beginning to clear away the water from the world. Soon enough, Zangetsu, Nana, Saishoyuu, and other manifestations of One For All.

"Well, here's the manifestations I told ya." Zangetsu sighed and rub his eyes. 'Geez, I need some rest. I don't get enough frikin' sleep...'

(Also, this is fanfiction, so if the manga post a chapter about the One For All users' Quirks and names, don't complain)

"Yo, wassup! I'm Bangeta." The bald one said with a smirk. "Don't question my name, 'kay?!" He noticed Izuku's snickering, as he extends out his hand to his side and black energy tendrils came out of his fingers. "My Quirk is Blackwhip. My Blackwhip can grab things at an unspecified range. The dark energy is also able to attach to the surrounding and pull me around. Drawback is that you'll experience pain but you'll get used to it. That's my Quirk. I'm the 2th wielder of One For All, and Saishoyuu here is my best bud."

"Greetings, young man. I am Reikou." A beautiful pale woman with snow white hair, icy blue eyes, white flowing dress, white heels, with a snowflake symbol on the back of her dress. "My Quirk is an ice manipulation. As my Quirk is an ice manipulation, I can create ice amd shape them into different styles, like an ice wave ot ice spike. The drawback of my Quirk consumes your energy. I am the 3th user of One For All." Reikou said politely.

"Hello. Name's Shizuato, the 4th user of One For All." A man with a scar over his left eye, white shoulder-length hair, said. "Well, my Quirk allows me to break all of my limits, thus gaining access to all power I have. Drawback is that it can only lasted for four minutes."

"Heya. Daikan at your service!" A young man with spiky black, light blue eyes, black jacket with a white undershirt, blue jeans and brown shoes. "My Quirk isn't that really good, as I can literally freeze time itself for only 50 seconds. Drawback is that I need to wait for a day to use it again. 5th wielder."

"Hey, nice to meet ya. Name's Kyousoku." A man with a black hair that is styled in a high ponytail, wearing what looks like a black ninja, black pupil-less eyes, a stubble. "Quirk of mine is kinda like a Ninja, to be honest. I'm skilled in wielding katanas, stealth, blah, blah, blah. It's called Ninja. I can create temporary clones that lasted for 10 minutes, sneak places like a ninja, turn myself into different people for 50 minutes, and others, of mastered. Also, my Quirk makes me even faster that an eye couldn't find. I'm the 6th wielder."