20

Later tonight, both Hisana and Byakuya were now busy dealing with the press, reporters, paparazzi, with Izuku, of course, answering the questions and how much time it has passed? About... 4 hours.

So here he was, very, very tired and exhausted, lying tiredly on his bed without taking a bath. He doesn't need it since he is too tired to even move or talk, paralyzing him there in his bed as his eyes and consiousness immediately slip away quick when he land on his bed.

Downstairs, both Hisana and Byakuya were talking with Yaoyorozu's parents, Kai and Ruriko, whom they were saddened and angry at what the press said about Izuku's Hollow form as villainous and should be arrested, but they were overjoyed both their firstborn daughter and Izuku are together and they deeply love each other. They were just discussing about their marriage and when will it held. But it's up to there decision, anyway.

In the Yaoyorozu Mansion, Momo lied on her sofa while looking at Jirou, both of them was smiling and talking with each other, drinking delicious sweet tea and eating some desserts that the maidens made.

"I know. I mean, did you see the video about that guy saying something like, "You should have gone for the head" and the other guy just murdered him with that huge axe? It was pretty hilarious with the ending!" Jirou said, laughing as Yaoyorozu giggled and cover her mouth with her hand.

"How vulgar of you, Kyouka."

Both girls laughed.

Then, the atmosphere change as thier mood dropped.

"You didn't come here just so we can hangout, right?" Yaoyorozu asked. Kyouka nodded and sighs, rubbing her arm uncomfortably.

"I can't believe they said those things to Izuku... Did you saw how much... anger he shows in his face and eyes when they said those?" Jirou said, recalling the news that Izuku finally snapped and said how no one will stop his ambition to becoming a true hero and show these fakes what it means to be a hero, even if he'll take any insults, criticizes for it with everyone regretted what their said when they realized the truth, but a lot of people just shrugged it and continued to view Izuku as a villain.

Of course, this damaged the reputation of the Kuchiki Clan, but their rank never drop down. Only receiving insults and death letters, like how Izuku should go and kill himself because no one cares due to his villain-like "Quirk". This pissed a lot of people that knew Izuku very well of his power.

The guy was amazing, yet why does everyone hate him over one stupid thing?

Momo and Kyouka realized how cruel and dumb the people and cowardly heroes are now.

"That's not the reason why I come here, Momo..." She started softly, and place down her tea, looking embarrassed and disappointed at herself that caught Momo's curiosity and confusion.

"What is it, Kyouka?"

"... What if...I tell you that I like Izuku, too...?"

Momo's eyes widened in surprise as she nearly drops her tea Kyouka blushed and look at the ground. "I... kinda like Izuku, Momo. I have the same reasons as yours of why I like him so much. He saved me, and proves to me that my road as a hero isn't easy that gave me resolve to train my Quirk and myself. All that friendship... grows romantically..." Kyouka said in embarrassment. "I know I shouldn't be asking you this, but..."

"I understand, Kyouka." Momo got up and sat next to her best friend. "You.. are suggesting we should break-up, right?"

"No! What are you talking about, bakayaro?!" Jirou yelled in anger and shock. "I.. I meant to say is, can we, at least, share with him?"