13

"He gets infinity?!" Kaminari gasped, everyone was very shock, actually.. Bakugou's jaw was hitting the ground with his eyes bugged outof his sockets.

"S-Sugoi! He get an infinity, like me!" Uraraka said in awe.

"His hand's broken!" Ilda said anf putshis hand on his chin. "There was the entrance exam, too. He certainly has a strange Quirk..."

"It's too flashy." Aoyama said, unimpressed but shocked.

You could say, Bakugou's mind is currently exploding into pieces. 'Wh-Wh-What's with that frikin' power?! It... It feels like that blast earlier was like... All Might's power! What the hell happened? This unimaginable. How did...' He began shaking in rage of being week now. This loser he considered back then has the same power as All Might! How dare he left him in dusts?!

"What is the meaning of this?" Bakugou growled ragingly, explosions currently setting off his palms as he runs towards the very tired and injured Izuku. "OI! TELL ME WHAT'S GOING ON WITH YOUR POWER, KUROSAKI, TEME!!!"

'Oh boy.' Izuku thought in fright. 'I can't continue of using Gran Rey Cero, I'm down for. Help me!'

Until, Aizawa's scarf stops him, his Quirk activating as his hair was flying upwards, his eyes glowing red, restraining Bakugou from attacking his rival out of rage.

"What the-? These cloths are hard...!"

"They're weapons for capture made of carbon fiber woven together with metal wire made of a special alloy." Aizawa scoffed. "Don't keep making me use my Quirk over and over. I have dry eyes!" He said, and everyone thought.

'It's such a waste, since his Quirk is too amazing!'

Shouta closes his eyes and his Quirk deactivate, his hair stop flying upwards. "We're wasting time. Whoever's next, get ready and head to another circle." Aizawa said and look at Ichiku.

"Kuchiki." The orange-haired teenager look him as his teacher look at Yaoyorozu. "Yaoyorozu, since you've done the ball throw before Uraraka, would you mind help his hand out? Take him to Recovery Girl." Aizawa said, as Yaoyorozu nodded and Izuku approach her, growling in pain.

"Is your had going to be okay?" Uraraka asked in worry.

"Don't worry. I'll live."

Oh, how damaged Bakugou's pride is now!

As Yaoyorozu glance at Izuku, she stop at the hallway and grasp onto his forearm, making him flinch as she creates a wrap of bandage with her Quirk. "Hey, Momo?" She look at him, as he smiled. "Please, don't tell anyone about this ability I'm going to show you."

"What are you talking about, Izuku-kun?" She asked confusedly.

Suddenly, steams began pouring out of Ichiku's fleshed hand, as the skin begins to regrow as well as the injuries. Momo gasped and nearly drop his forearm, if it wasn't for Ichiku to stop her by grasping onto her shoulder.

"Don't. It hurts." She reluctantly nodded and watch as his broken hand began to reattach back to places. All thr injuries were gone as Izuku sighed in relief, feeling all the pain were gone but exhausted now.

"Daijoubu desu ka?" Momo asked worryingly at the sight of Izuku's very exhausted face.

"Mondainai. This healing ability takes a lot energy to repair my injuries in an instant. I'm very tired now but I can went through it..." Izuku said between coughs and nearly fall asleep.

"A-Ah, souka."

Realizing both of them were still touching on each other's hand and shoulder, they blushes red and let go of each other. "G-Gomen'nasai." She apologized, but Izuku shook his head.