17

Few minutes ago. Somewhere around the collapse zone...

"DIEEEEEEEEE!!!" Bakugou yelled as he send an explosion on two villains, knocking them into the wall and groans in pain, and went to sleep.

Kirishima blocks a swing from a villain with his Hardening Quirk, and breaks the blade in half. The villian shivers in fear as Kirishima knocks him out.

"Is this all of 'em? They're so weak as hell." Bakugou commented, as Kirishima turn at him and deactivate his Hardening.

"All right. Let's hurry up and go save the others! If we're here, then everyone else should be inside USJ, too." He clenches his right fist. "I'm worried about the guys with less offensive ability. As men, we have to take responsibility!" Kirishima said to Bakugou, who close his eyes and look away.

"If you want go, then go by yourself, I don't care. But I'm gonna kill that warp gate." Bakugou said with determination, stunning Kirishima.

"Huh? You're gonna act childish at a time like this? Besides, that guy's attacks are-"

"Urusei!" Bakugou interrupted. "That gate konoyaro is the enemy's way in and out." What they didn't know is that a frog-like villain with an invisible Quirk is approaching them. "I'm gonna cut off their gateway route when the time comes. It's not like we don't have a way to fight the fog."

The villain jumps on them and thought. 'Stop your chit-chatting! Since you've left your guard dow-' Suddenly, a hand grabs his head and a blast of heat came out of Bakugou's palm, sending the villain into unconscious as smokes came out of his body due to the explosion.

"Anyway, if these small fries are the ones assigned to us, pretty much everyone'll be fine, right?" He said calmly, and drop the villain.

'That reaction time was amazing...' Kirishima thought, before asking curiously. "Anyway, were you always so calm and rational? I thought you were more like..." Ejirou look to his side, a picture of Bakugou appeared that shows he had demonic teeth, an ominous aura around him and screaming, "DIE! DIE! DIE! DIEEE!!!." This, of course, angered Bakugou that his expression is the same as the picture.

"I'm always calm and rational, you red-haired punk!"

"Oh yeah, that'a more like it!"

Bakugou scoffed and walk away. "Then go if you want to!"

"Matte!" Bakugou stop and look at Kirishima. "Believing in our friends! That's real manly, Bakugou!" He activates his Quirk on his arms and slam his fists together with a grin. "I'll follow you!"

Now, Izuku backflip to dodge the incoming punch from the superhuman. Clawing the air in front of his face, his Holllowfication rips on and stop on the ground, the tips of his horns began to generate a Cero. If he uses his Cero with his fingers, the attack would be powerful but if he uses his Cero with the tips of his horns of his Hollow mask, the attack is far more powerful than the Cero on his hands.

"Cero!" Firing the gigantic crimson beam at Noumu, the beam files threatening towards Noumu with frightening speed.

However, Noumu open his mouth, wide open, and a black ball of energy generates on his mouth before firing it, sending a black bean of energy at Cero as Izuku's eyes widened in pure shock and disbelief.

'A Cero Oscuras?!'

The Cero Oscuras breaks the crimson Cero after a few seconds of struggle, as Izuku sonído'ed away to the ground. "I'm much you already know that technique. And the fact, I can see you're very shocked of this." Shigaraki giggled. "That was a Cero Oscuras. Noumu is not only made with multiple Quirks, but he is a Hollow as well!"