22

"Achoo!"

All Might wipes his nose after explaining to Jirou and Yaoyorozu about his current condition, One For All, Zanpakutou, Hollow/Arrancar/Vizard, Izuku's powers and all, whom they swore to never said a word about it as they realized how much trust Izuku has on them due to their bonds they have together for 11 months or so.

"Only about 50 minutes?!" Izuku breathed in shock, including the two girls at the revelation. All Might, in his true form, pours the hot water on the cup with the water dispenser, mixing the green tea powders with the hot water.

"Yeah. That's the limit to how long I can use my ability to transform now. I overdid it too far. That Noumu was too tough. And it hurt... But you defeated it while I couldn't, so I figure the level you're at when your Zanpakutou took over is at least more powerful than me." All Might said, surprising and shocking them. "I can barely maintain my muscle form for about 1.5 hours now."

"Souka..."

"Here. Have some tea, you three." All Might handed them three cups of tea, as they thanked the Symbol of Peace and they took a sip. "More importantly, about the Sports Festival. You still wondering what should you do? What'll you do?" Toshinori asked curiously, as Izuku stop drinking his tea and place it over his lap, still holding it and wore a thoughtful look, as the two girls look at him, too, curious.

"I'll think about it later." Izuku replied. "Also, can you show me the information of my "Quirks"? I'm curious to see what you guys did."

All Might handed him three papers, as he took them and read it, with Jirou and Yaoyorozu next to him.

"Sword of Unknown: The user is able to materialize a weapon — a khyber knife that stood as tall as the user, and the ability of this weapon enables the user to fire energy attacks and changes the weapon into a long sword with different clothes to multiply Sword of Unknown. Drawback: the changing will put an immense pressure on the user's bones, thus it is valuable to be used unlike if the situation calls for it."

"Demon's Inner Devil: The user is able to summon a mask over their face to have a power boost for five minutes, and can also took a form that cannot be controlled by the user more than a few seconds. Drawback: It'll caused the user to lose control and went berserk."

"Stockpile: It grants the user to have superhuman abilities by using their energy. Drawback: If used beyond, it'll shatters the user's bones into pieces."

Everyone stares at All Might with a deadpan, who is sweating bullets. "It wasn't my ideas nor the teachers and Principal. It was your Kaa-san's idea." All Might corrected, as Izuku felt a vein of his pops out of his forehead.

"Oh, the nerves of that woman..."

"I don't know if I should praise her, or criticized..."

"But, these information looks... very unclear."

All Might got up and look outside of the window, facing it as the three look at him. "Frankly, I don't have much time left as the Symbol of Peace. And some of those with built-up villainous intent are starting to realize." All Might said, shocking them as they stood up in disbelief, and All Might turn around, extending his hand and grips on it.

"I granted you my power because I want you to succeed me. You have more potential than you realize." All Might said. "You noticed it a long time ago, right? That potential snd growth rate of yours... is the most impressive I've ever seen in my life. You defeat that Noumu with ease, even though you weren't in control, while it took everything I've have and still not able to defeated him. You want to live up to your dream, right?"

Izuku look determinedly at All Might and nodded.

"Then, the time has come for you to show that." They look at All Might, curious, his face now stern. "The U.A. Sports Festival is something Pro Heroes— no, the whole country — is watching closely. A big event. That is what I brought you here to talk about! The next All Might... the fledgling Symbol of Peace..."