34

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Wait, I'm not dead yet...?"

Izuku open his eyes and saw nothing but darkness. "Is this Hell, or Heaven?" Izuku said in confusion. "I can't feel my body... Heck, I can't feel anything..."

"...u...!"

"I can't breathe..."

"... ku..."

"I can't move..."

"... uku...!"

"I can't feel..."

"... zuku...!"

"I'm lost..."

"IZUKU!!!"

Izuku open his eyes and blinding light was first he saw, shutting them off again before slowly open them. There, he saw two beautiful angels.

"Izuku, I'm so glad you're back!" Momo cried and hug him with Kyouka, both were crying and sobbing. Izuku look confused.

"I'm... not dead?"

"No, you were in a coma for 5 days." Kyouka said with a happy smile. "You miss school today, and we just happened to going to visit you after school, but Principal Nezu inform us you were back!" She said with happiness.

"Ah... Is H—"

"BABY!!!!!!!!!"

"—... IAMMAMAMAJSNAMAMAMAMN!"

He was suddenly being hugged to death by two hot mothers!

"ARE YOU ALL RIGHT?!"

"ARE YOU INJURED?!"

"ARE YOU FEELING TIRED?!"

"HUNGRY?!"

"THIRTY?!"

"SLEEPY?!"

"WANT TO LIE DOWN ON RUKIA'S LAPS?!"

"HISANA'S AS WELL?!"

"PLEASE, PLEASE, LET US KNOW YOU'RE ALL RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!"

"R-Rukia-san! Hisana-san! You're killing Izuku to death with your hugs!" Both Momo and Kyouka cried in panic. Both women stop and look at Izuku, and saw how paled he was, bubbles form out lf his mouth. Before hugging him to death (he's already dead)!

"NO, IZUKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

After a while of Rukia and Hisana asking him if he was all right or something, Izuku sat up and rubs his shoulder. "What happened...?" Izuku asked sorely.