28

As soon as it has been announced to start, Todoroki stomps his foot, the ground underneath him burst a wave of ice towards Izuku. The orange-haired Kuchiki burst out Full Cowl, purplish-blue electric, aura surrounding him and leaps into the air.

'Delaware...' Preparing to flick his fingers, Izuku used his other hand to reach up to his face, ripping it downward as his Hollow mask wears over his face, the purplish-blue aura turning into black with crimson outline. '... Smash!'

With the jump of power of his Full Cowling with Holllowfication, giving him a five time boost, the shockwave he blows out was bigger and stronger, it blasted through Todoroki's ice and thr Half-Cold Half-Hot user summoned a few ice barriers behind him.

The shockwave blast Shouto into two of his barriers before stopping, and he runs in a zigzag pattern, and a spike of ice burst out of the ground in front of him towards Izuku.

With his enhanced senses, and all, Izuku backflip and land on the ice spike and slides forward with a Smash readying to hit Todoroki's ribs.

The heterochromia sidestepped as fast as he could, dodging the Smash and his right fist was soon covered in thick ice and bash into Kurosaki's stomach with it.

Instead, the ice itself cracks that surprised Todoroki. Izuku look up, Holllowfication still on and giggles. With the Hollow edge tone, his giggles was very terrifying and creepy.

"You're going to try harder than that." Izuku said and grabs Todoroki's wrist, removing his hand away from his stomach and the tips of his horns began to form a Cero.

Shouto growls and grips on Izuku's arm, before ice quickly generate around his arm before his body. His grip nearly lost but Todoroki took this change and push him away with all his strength, knocking him away.

Ripping off the mask, Izuku lets his glaring eyes travel into Todoroki's soul.

"Why aren't you using it, Todoroki?" Izuku asked calmly but held a threatening edge to it.

Todoroki glares back. "I told you, I won't use his power." He stubbornly replied and immediately fire another wave of ice, this time, all the ice was sharp spikes.

"Konoyarou!" Izuku sneered. And began zipping around Todoroki with 40% Full Cowl. Before leaping into the air and flips forward to bring down an axe kick and thought. 'Manchester Smash!'

Todoroki knocks himself by firing multiple ice, as the Manchester Smash pulverized the ices thoroughly, creating a small crater on it as Izuku didn't give Todoroki time to think and disappear behind Todoroki.

In the nick of time, Todoroki blocks the punch with a barrier to ice, twice. This caused his fist to be stuck inside the barriers and Todoroki instantly burst a wave of ice at Kurosaki.

One of the ice impales through his shoulder as Izuku growls and grabs the ice and pulls it out boldly. Tossing away the ice, Izuku deactivate Full Cowling and Todoroki was confused until realizing he was materializing his Zanpakutou's weapon.

That proves to be correct as the khyber knife materialize in Izuku's hand. "Getsuga..." Touching the blunt side of Zangetsu, the blade engulfs with a whitish-blue Getsuga before swinging it across. "... Tenshou!"

The tip of Zangetsu fired a crescent-shaped whitish-blue energy at Todoroki, who immediately, upon seeing the devastating attack, ejected a large wave of ice towards the Getsuga Tenshou.

Both attacks collided, struggling to overpower each other before the Getsuga Tenshou gave in and the wave of ice approach Izuku.

Orange leaps into the air and fire another Getsuga Tenshou without calling the name out, as the crescent moon flies toward Todoroki.