31

A Kurosaki/Kuchiki Izuku open his eyes and found himself underwater, holding his breath and look away, he release his breath and saw it was his inner world, completely drowned in water due to thr constant storms anf rains in here.

"Hisashiburi da na, Izuku." The orange hair turn around and saw a very irritated Zangetsu, arms crossed and having an angry pouty face.

"Um... Hi?"

"BAKAYAROU!" Zangetsu sends a flying kick at Izuku. He accepted, as Zangetsu's sharp foot slams into his face, sending him into a building. "After all the things I've given you to defeat that shithead, this is how you repay me?! NASAKENAI!" Zangetsu scolded angrily, as Izuku wipes the bruise away and stood back to his feet. Zangetsu's face softened.

"So, uh, sorry for keeping the truth away about the Heigou Hollow Katachi and your true powers." Zangetsu sighed, and turn around. "At first, ya'know, I wasn't sure if keeping the Heigou Hollow Katachi and your true powers from ya was a good idea. The process, merging, and drawbacks of the Heigou Hollow Katachi was very dangerous than the Full Holllowfication." Izuku nodded and look around the world filled with water.

"Where's the others?"

"They're not in the mood of talking." Zangetsu snorted. "Also, good news. All the manifestations of One For All has awoken. Come back once they feel like talking. If yer asking how powerful yer are right now after unlockin' yer true potential, well, you're five times stronger now and also..." His grin disappear with a stern frown. "... do not use your powers for a week, Izuku. You've damaged your powers too far, so they needs rest. You've used too much of your blah, blah, blah. So if you tried to materialize your Zanpakutou, you'll feel immense pain and nausea, including Full Cowl or Holllowfication. Your Hierro is weak due to your energy but it'll grow back to where it was before bit stronger."

"Arigatou na, Zangetsu."

"Che. Just be careful next time, 'kay?"

Blinking his eyes, Izuku saw a white ceiling, meaning he is back to reality, and tried to get up, but couldn't as a groan escapes his lips, forcing him to lie back down on the soft sickbed.

"Are you feeling well, Kurosaki-san?" Izuku open his right eye and saw a worried Unohana looking at him. He gave ger a small, weak nod.

"Yeah... Where am I?"

"You're in my emergency room on my Division, Kurosaki-san." Unohana answered calmly but with a few hints of concern. "When you were unconscious, and half of U.A. was ruined, we have to bring you to the Gotei 13 for an emergency healing immediately. You suffered a lot of injuries. Your muscle fibers are ripped off. Multiple cuts and bruises. A spine nearly broken. Broken ribs and bones. Very high fatigue and headaches." She stood up and sighed.

"It's miracle you're still alive after receiving those injuries and continue to fight for hours. I'm sorry if I didn't come."

"It's all right, Unohana-san." Izuku closes his eyes. "Did I...?"

"You did kill the villain. All the people was slightly injured but they're perfectly fine." Unohana said. Izuku look to his left a little.

"I guess it's all right." She raise her eyebrows in surprise. "I mean, technically, you gotta get your hands dirty sometime if you want to do for the greater good. Besides, a lot of innocent lives were slained by that monster, so he kinda deserve it." Izuku said before feeling his eyelids getting heavier.

"You should rest now. You've lost a lot of stamina and energy than you've know. While you are sleeping, Isane and I will continue to heal your injuries." Unohana said. "I'll inform Kuchiki-taichou, Hisana-san, and the children you are okay. Also, the girls, Yaoyorozu Momo and an adorable purple-haired woman, just visited you a few minutes ago before you woke up."