10

Jumping off his bed, Izuku growled tiredly and ruffled his messed up hair before going to the bathroom and does his usual thing, this time, stacking his clothes inside his bag to prepare the U.A.'s entrance exam after 9 months of training his Zanpakutou and Quirk.

Putting on his school uniform on with the addition of adding a fluffy and soft brown scarf around his neck, as he ate breakfast made from one of the maidens as Hisana and Byakuya had gone out due to meeting call, tying up his black shoes and head to the U.A. High School on foot because he doesn't want any attention upon arriving.

While walking, he shoves his left hand inside his pocket and pulls out a wrap of strawberry-flavored bubblegum, chewing it and ignore the fact some people are looking at him. The incident of the Tatooin Shopping District had been settled down a few months ago, much to his relief of getting a walk around the town, but there are some people who will remember it.

Upon arriving at 8:40 a.m., he tug his scarf over his mouth, hiding he mouth in the process while eyes boring to the gates. There are some students that is looking at him, and some girls blushed madly when they saw his eyes piercing onto them briefly.

'Yare, yare. It does bring you some memories?'

"Yup..."

As he walk forward, Ichiku thought. 'In the end, I finally reach that stage, knowing how to control One For All as my own, learn some techniques, and got stronger and faster. At first time when. I used One For All at 100% at All Might, it managed to made him bleed, much to my surprise, but, next time I tried it out, I frikin' broke my arm. Coincidence. But figuring out how to control it soon, but I can only used 35%, which isn't half bad. Though, I haven't tested out if One For All can be used when I'm using Zangetsu's powers...'

"So, you've come like you said, Kuchiki."

Turning his head around, Ichiku nodded as Bakugou look at him with irritation. "Who did you think I am, huh, Bakugou?" The blonde frowned and walk past the tall orange-haired teenager, who is now 181 cm.

"Just be aware, if I got into the same class as you, I'll show you why I an going to be number one." Bakugou sneered, bumping into his shoulder and walk away. Ichiku couldn't help but smirked.

"Let's do our best, man." Bakugou ignore him as some students look at him, recognizing him as Bakugou Katsuki from the Sludge Villain's attack.

"Hey, isn't that Bakugou? The one with the Sludge Villain?"

"Oh, he's the real thing!"

Ichiku watch as Bakugo ignore their comments and continue his way to the door. 'Ever since that incident, he didn't say anything to me like the usual insults. It must be a shocker that the guy you've been insulting for years with no Quirk had just saved you with a Quirk all along. Not really a Quirk, but meh.' Smiling, he took a step.

'Let's take the first step of being a hero, somewhat.'

Then, he tripped on his shoe, still smiling!

'Forget it. This is the end!'

"Oh, such comedy!"

"Bravo!"

Suddenly, he found himself froze in spot and look to his sides, seeing a girl with brown hair, a permanent blush on her cheeks. She had touched his shoulder, as she helped him to land back to his feet. She clap her fingertips together, smiling innocently.

"It's my Quirk. Sorry for using it without asking first, Kuchiki-san!" The girl beamed cheerfully, showing a slight surprise upon seeing who this man was before she smiled cheerfully again. "Demo, it'd be bad luck if you fell, right?"