New Book, Sayonara!

Well, there's nothing else but to announce that the new book has arrived. Unlike this one, the next book is not only mixing My Hero Academia and Bleach into one, but also adding Highschool DxD into a single book. It'll be hard but I'll try to make the best of it. And also, instead of dubbing it as "The Moon Fang Hero", it'll be known as "The Moon Fang Heritage", as because... Izuku won't be becoming a hero due to that no one but those who has spiritual awareness can see him. As such, a new guy will be joining Class A, no, it's not an OC but a familiar guy you guys know of.

A hint: a younger version of Aizawa-sensei.

So! Here's the name and cover for this book, though, I might change the cover in the near future but you'll find the book's name:

Name: The Moon Fang's Heritage

Crossover: My Hero Academia, Bleach, Highschool DxD

Pairing: Undecided yet, but planned to be Izuku X Rias X Akeno, and probably Yaoyorozu or Jirou, or even Ryuukyu and Mandalay.

Rating: May contain swearing and some a little gore.

Date of Publishing: Saturday, November 16.

And before I leave, I just wanted to say: thank you all for reading this book and get to 40K reads and 1k votes! Honestly, thank you for all you badass readers for reading this book, even though it could be boring and all, but thanks a lot.

If you're asking why I'm mixing Highschool DxD into this new book, is because My Hero Academia doesn't have that much strong and powerful bad guys who can actually match Izuku's heritage. All For One, well... I know he's powerful, but do you remember Ichigo and Rukia's heights? Blowing up moutains with a single slash, toying a guy who can basically destroy Las Noches with a single attack, a transcendent butterfly boi with a possible planet level attack, slashing apart a mansion and dispersed the entire rain with a single Getsuga, literally killing a Quincy God that absorbed the Soul King and Mimihagi, the one whom is a God itself and the other who is God's right hand, toyed everyone else like it was nothing until Aizen flies in by tricking Yhwach and Ichigo landing a kill on a God... And you think I didn't forget to mention that Rukia killed an Espada with only a Shikai, an Espada that is only a Gillian-class and one who cannibalized thousands of Hollows, and also killed a Quincy whom her brother and many couldn't? And Byakuya was not to be messed around, literally. Her Bankai caused everything to turn to zero ice that literally engulfs a city (?) into ice? Yeah. All For One can destroy a town and city with shockwaves, but... for a Human/Shinigami/Hollow/Quincy to blow up multiple moutains with a single slash, skied apart a guy that destroys all some Captains like it was nothing, as Toushirou said he can freeze something 20 miles or something away with Shikai only, and the fact Kyouraku beat a number one Espada without using Bankai?

Yeah.

That's why I'm adding Highschool DxD into this as well, due to that it was one of my favorite shows, and some of the best girls, but Rukia remains as my top one favorite. Also, won't it make sense to added DxD with Bleach, as, ya'know, Soul King being a God like Zeus, Odin, Hades, Loki, etc, Shinigami and Soul Society balancing the Circle of Life, the Gates of Hell and Underworld, and many other stuff. DxD also has a lot of antagonists that can actually give Ichigo his money, so that's why I'm adding Highschool DxD into this new book.

In any case! Thank you all for reading and voting this book!

Sayonara!