Chapter 33. The Stray

Start from the beginning

"UH! NO. I'm gonna fall on her! It's gonna be like in those animes I watch with Ruby where the protagonist falls on the girl! Shit! Then it's gonna be awkward, she's gonna slap me and call me a pervert and-!" My internal screaming was stopped. When I feel Weiss' hand stop me. Her hand was on my chest. As we started at each other..... I'm much larger than her, Im basically a tower compared to her. "U... Uhh... " I steamer. I fall back. "Im so sorry! I'm so sorry!" I exclaim. "I-I.. I didn't mean too!" I was shaking my hands like a moron. "...... " Weiss just sits there. I braced myself for a insult. "It's..... It's fine.... " I here her mutter. "R-Really...?" I say. "Yes..... It's fine.... You dunce..." She says. "There's the insult." I said internally. I sighed and tried to shrug off my blushing face. "W-well.... Mind if you wake the others.... I'm... I'm gonna head to breakfast." I said. Weiss nods. "Oh.... Of course." Weiss said. "Yeah... See ya... " I said. She waves as I walk out.

As I walk. I feel try to walk off my horrible headache. Like my god it was bad. "Aww my god." I muttered. I kept making my way to the cafeteria. And finally I started thinking about something I can actually think about. What I'm I gonna eat? Pancakes? No Nora Will eat them. Cookies? No Ruby problems. Then what should I eat? No. Wait. I know. Tater totes! Maybe some French Toast Sticks. Hell yes. I grin as I make my way to get some good food.

Team RWBY POV.
Weiss finishs to get her school uniform on. So dose Ruby, Blake and Yang. "Weiss did (Y/N) wake up early?" Blake asks. "Um... Yes." Weiss said. "What's with that pause-?" "No resson! Please don't asks about it!" Weiss suddenly exclaimed. Blake and Yang looked confused. But Ruby had a mischievous. Ruby opens her mouth to say something. But Weiss zooms in and covers her mouth. "DON'T. SAY. ANYTHING. I don't need any of your witty quirks in the morning" Weiss said. "Hmhm. Ok." Ruby gf igfles muffled by Weiss' hand. Blake and Yang smile and laugh. Finally, the four make their way to the cafeteria.

Team RWBY finally makes it to the cafeteria. They look around, in search for a specific boy. Finally, they found the one. "(Y/N)~!" Ruby dose this adorable sing song tone. Which got the boy's attention fast. He turns his head. "Hey (Y/N)!" Yang exclaimed. Weiss and Blake say their hellos too. (Y/N) smiles and waves. "Hey guys." He says. "There's some good food today." (Y/N) let's out a smiles. It was a warm, kind and handsome smile. The others didn't catch this. But Weiss did. She felt a flush heat up her cheeks. Weiss wanted to hit him at that moment. How dare he make her blush. Especially a Schnee. But luckily for (Y/N), she bushes it off. "Hurry and get your food. I've saved your seats." He said.

As he said. They got their food, and sat down near his. And not even a second, JNPR joins in. Of course. They all say hi to each other. The two teams of Grimm slayers have their conversations of life and specific topics. Though (Y/N) struggles do to his limited memory. A problem makes it difficult for him to hold a conversation. But the two teams were understanding. Which made him glad. (Y/N) turns his attention to Ruby, and sees spots something.... Shocking.

"Your telling me the teachers allow Ruby to have five or more cookies while I only get one?" (Y/N) rants to himself. As he acts all pissy. "What's the face?" Ren asks. "You see what's on her plate?" (Y/N) asks. "It's... Just cookies..." Jaune said. Confused. "I'm not sure were understanding what you mean." Pyrrha said. "How do you not see it!?" He exclaimed. "We don't understand." Yang says laughing. "She has more cookies genius!" (Y/N) exclaimed. Finally. The realized this. "Oooooohh!" They exclaimed. "Oh this? I just ask nicely. And give them puppy eyes." Ruby explained.

The girls and Ren and Jaune laugh at her response. (Y/N) dose not.