38.

"I've been thinkingggg.." Rose started off looking up at Roscoe who was holding Diamond on his hip. Hakeem had to rush his ill grandmother to the hospital and needed a sitter, so Roscoe stepped up.

"Abouttt?" Roscoe asked smiling down at the chunky chocolate baby. He held her under her arms while her feet was on the mattress. She giggled bouncing up and down with Roscoe's support.

"About after the last three months of school," She smiled snapping a picture of Roscoe with the baby.

"Auntie Rose loves ruining the mood," he told Diamond in a baby smile which resulted in her laughing.

Rose smacked her lips, "Shut up and come on let's talk." She said patting down on her pink comforters in her bedroom. Roscoe scooped up Diamond, he sat on the bed, and gently slammed her against the bed making her laugh.

"Babe! She's not a boy. You have to be gentle." Rose chuckled watching Diamond sit up and reach out for Roscoe.

"My bad.." he smiled picking up the young curly head toddler between him and Rose.

"Go ahead and say what's on your mind," he said looking over at Rose who was fixing Diamonds coiled curls.

"I've decided to attend culinary school after graduation.." She said looking up into his eyes.

"And?" He asked knowing there was more to come.

"And I will like to pursue that in Atlanta," she confessed waiting for a reaction from him.

He nodded, "I think we can make that happen."

She smiled widely, "Really?"

"Yes," she smiled at his response. She leaned forwards and pressed her lips against his.

"I love you."

"I love you too." He replied slapping his hand against her thigh playfully.

"Prom is coming up next month," She said watching him roll his eyes.

"Don't even," She chuckled grabbing Diamond and pulling her back so she wouldn't crawl to far from them.

"Prom ain't my type of thing. I could live without it." He said glancing down at this phone reading a message from Hakeem informing he that he was on his way.

"Well, I can't."

"I figured.." he mumbled receiving a playful punch on his forearm. "But I'm not doing no promposal shit." He said glancing over at her before standing up to gather up the baby items.

She sighed heavily, "I guess that's okay.." she trailed before finishing continuing. "But you have to wear a nice tux." She negotiated watching him slide on Diamond's red high top All Stars over her sock covered feet.

"Fine.."

"We have to go shopping tomorrow after I drop off the food to the shelter," She said picking up phone to find some clothing boutiques near them for him. She had already ordered her dress months ago.

"Alright babe."

"You ready to see daddy?" Roscoe asked Diamond receiving a da-da in response. Rose laughed at how intrigued he was with Diamond, it was so adorable.