25.

2/14 : Valentines Day

Rose woke up to the sound of her alarm going off alerting her to wake up for school. She smiled and turned off her alarm.

She unlocked her phone and smiled at the incoming messages she was receiving from her former cheerleading squad from California.

She was surprised she didn't receive any from her new squad but she reminded herself it was still early and not to her in her feelings.. yet.

Her thumb strolled through all the happy birthday and I love you messages. It caused her heart to expand with so much joy. Grinning, she sent them a thank you message before climbing out her bed. Roscoe was picking her for school and she didn't want to make him late.

***

"Wow! You look beautiful," David smiled at the sight of his daughter when she came out of her room

"Wow! You look beautiful," David smiled at the sight of his daughter when she came out of her room. She had decided to get a little cute for school for the special occasion.

"Thanks pops," she smiled noticing the boxes of chocolate on the counter. "These for me?" She asked with a large grin on her face.

"Yep," he commented hearing Roscoe blow his horn outside for Rose.

"Thanks dad. I love you and I'll see you later," Rose said hugging her dad with the chocolates in her hand.

"I love you too. Have a great day."

"Alright, bye." Rose smiled exiting out the house. Rose entered the warm car, and closed the car door behind her.

"Hey babe," she beamed leaning in for a quick kiss which he returned.

"You know I hate that lip gloss shit." He mumbled using the pad of his thumb, he wiped off the excess lip gloss of his bottom lip. He checked himself in the rear mirror before looking over at her taking in her outfit.

"I'm sorry babe."

"It's cool. Why you showing off them legs like that though?" He asked driving off. She smiled looking up at from her phone.

"You know I had to get cute for this special occasion," She blushed rubbing her hand up her thigh.

He chuckled focusing on the road, "You wanna start this special day off with Chick-Fil-A?" He questioned looking over at her.

"Well duh!" She grinned dancing in her seat excitedly at the thought of food.

••••