13.

^^ David^^

•••

"I can't believe I'm doin this shit..." Roscoe mumbled to himself before knocking on Rose front door. After some long hard thinking he decided to attend thanksgiving dinner with Rose and her father. He had no other plans.

"Who is it?" Rose questioned using a deep voice to sound more threatening. He shook his head, she play 24/8.

"Roscoe," He answered. He heard her unlock the door before she swung it open.

"You came!!" She squealed jumping up and wrapping her legs around his waist tightly. He kept his hands open not wanting to crush the flowers he bought her, and the little gift.

Rosey," He chuckled as she kissed all over his face from his cheek, to his nose, to his lips.

She got off of him and placed his large hand in her soft small one, "Come in. My dad had to run to the store.. he forgot a few things," She informed him pulling him the house.

She turned around and locked the door.

"Wait are these for me?" She blushed noticing the beautiful roses in his had.

"Nah, they for your dad." He answered giving her a dumb look. 

She rolled her eyes, "Yes, they're for you and so  is this," He said handing her the roses along with a Victoria Secret Gift Bag.

"Roscoe.." She giggled taking both. "Thank you," She smiled walking toward him holding the gifts in her hands. She puckered her lips and tilted her head upward, he leaned down and pecked her lips.

"You're so sweet," She commented entering the kitchen to find a vase for the flowers he bought for her.

"Yeah yeah.." He answered taking a seat in the living room. She ignored him, and tended to her flowers.

The front door opened revealing her father while she was in the kitchen.

"What's up Roscoe!" He shouted dapping him as he entered the living room.

"Nothing much. Thanks for having me," Roscoe said helping with the bags.

"I'm glad you could come." David said placing the bags on the counter.

"I'll take it from here," Rose said removing the food from the bags.

"I'm going to take me a quick shower then I'll be right out," David excused himself.

"You want anything to drink?" Rose asked returning back into the living room to check on Roscoe who was watching football.

"I'm good bae," Her heart sped up at the sound of her nickname leave his lips. She walked to him and stood in front of him blocking his view from the flat screen television. He wasn't really into it otherwise he would of been irritated.

"Can you keep me company in the kitchen?" She asked bending over with her hands on his thighs.

"You look really beautiful today," He complimented causing her cheeks to turn red.