29.

Warning this chapter needs to reach 100 votes and 50 comments for another update. So you might as well hit that star button now and drop a 💚

Okay enjoy lol
****

Roscoe bounced the basketball against the concert of the outdoor basketball court. His fresh twisted dreads was tied back in a messy bun, he watched Hakeem and his team joined Roscoe's team on the court.

"You ready to get your ass beat nigga?" Hakeem teased watching Roscoe bounce the ball toward him.

"It's goin be some ass whipping but now mine," Roscoe replied receiving a smile from Hakeem.

"We'll see."

It was Saturday morning and Hakeem and Roscoe both wanted to get out the house. So they decided to play some basketball like they use to back in the day.

"Wassup," Roscoe spoke bumping fist with all Hakeem's teammates. He saw a few familiar faces but couldn't think of their names. Once Hakeem left, Roscoe stopped fucking with everybody. All the melanin guys greeted each before taking their spots on the court.

"Let's get it!" Roscoe smiled clapping his hands together.

The game started and Hakeem team had the ball, Roscoe's team was on defensive. Hakeem's short and muscular friend ,Damon, bounced the ball. Roscoe's teammate checked him they begun shuffling across the court. The game had official begun and everyone was on their toes.

The game went on and on. Roscoe and Hakeem team were good so scoring wasn't easy for neither of them. The game was now tied 19-19 and whoever made the winning shot would win.

The young men now had a crowd around them. Little boys and girls watch the game go on with a few adults. Peers from their school was also outside watching the game.. Nia and Christina was included in the crowd. Rose, Kiara, and Ryan were walking down the street toward the basketball court.

Roscoe had the ball, he ignored the loud conversation from the spectators. His team ran across the court, he looked for an opening for a pass but didn't see one.

"It's just me and you baby!" Hakeem chuckled now shirtless with sweat gliding down his brown skin.

Still bouncing the ball Roscoe thought of a plan, the pressure was definitely on him. He could not lose to Hakeem again. He wouldn't hear the end of it.

"Ross!" His teammate Chris called out to Roscoe. Chris had an opening, Roscoe faked it toward Chris causing Hakeem to go for it.

Roscoe bent his knees and shot the ball toward the ball, "KOBE!" The crowd yelled watching the ball go in. The crowd went wild.

"Damn," Hakeem blew out tiredly, he dapped Roscoe up.

"About time your ass beat me."

"Carry your ass," Roscoe chuckled walking to the bleachers with the two team. The teams were now joking and laughing loudly together on the bleacher.

The young teenagers who were watching picked up their basketball and started their own game.

Roscoe sighed, wiping his face off with his hand towel.