18*****

"Damnnnnn," Roscoe commented admiring the picture of Rose. She blushed deeply, his mother laughed softly at his reaction.

"Alright carry on," Roscoe said taking his seat after taking a picture of Rose by the Christmas tree. Rose smiled picking up the Pink bag her father bought her first, she wanted to save Roscoe's gifts for last.

Roscoe digged in his pocket and pulled out a hundred dollar bill.

"Merry Christmas Ma," He said causing her to turn her eyes away from the Macy Parade. Her mouth dropped in shock. She placed her coffee down and gave him a hug on the couch, he returned it.

"Thank you," She smiled taking the money, he nodded before turning back to Rose who pulled out a yellow jacket, and a cheetah print PINK red shirt.

"That's cute," She smiled.

"That yellow bright as hell," Roscoe chuckled causing her to glare back at him with a smile on her lips. He went into the kitchen to get dessert.

She moved on to the her Saint Laurent and Red Bottoms he ordered for her, then the Ivy Park. Lastly, she opened a pair of diamond earrings. She smiled at the sights of diamonds.

"Daddy D. went all out," Roscoe commented feeding himself some banana pudding. The flavor melted on his tongue. He shook his head Rose killed ever dish she made.

"From Teddy," She smiled brightly after putting away her dad's gift in her room.

She plopped down on his lap and grabbed the first unmarked bag, he didn't want her to know where he got before she opened it.

She blushed opening the first gift that was filled with different cute PINK shorts and panties and bras.

"Are these for me or you?" She asked putting the bag to the side then squinted her eyes at him.

He chuckled eating the last of his dessert, "Both," She smiled. "Thank you baby," She pecked his lips before opening the next gift.

Her eyes lit up as she pulled out the velvet jewelry. Grinning hard, she opened the box, her eyes begun to water at the sight of the beautiful necklace with his name written across in cursive. She was throwing hella hints after they started dating that she wanted him to claim her as his, so he did that.

"You understood my hints," She smiled admiring the beautiful Gold necklace that costed him a pretty penny.

"You like it?" He asked taking the necklace from her. His mother admired the sensitive side he was exposing to Rose, she knew they were in love.

"I love it." She sniffed.

"If your ass start crying I'm taking it back," He warned playfully, she laughed and pulled her hair up for him to lock the necklace around her neck.

"All done."

"Thank you! Now time for your gift," Rose smiled running to her bedroom. She soon arrived with a wrapped gift and a gift bag, she handed it to him.

"I told you I didn't want anything," he said watching her sit on his lap, he wrapped his arm around her waist.

"I know but I'm your girlfriend and it's only fair if I give you something for Christmas," She smiled placing the gift in his hand. He sighed, he ripped the red wrapping paper revealing a black velvet box. He looked at her before opening the box.