16.

"Are you going to help me with the Christmas tree?" Rose questioned Roscoe who was holding her from behind as they decorated Christmas themed sugars cookies in their Santa and Mrs. Clause matching red and white onesie, she bought for him.

"Whatever you want," Roscoe replied. She smiled turning around for a kiss, he leaned down and kissed her glossed lips gently. A deep blush spread across her cheeks, she turned her focus on the cookies. He chuckled and released her.

The sound of Christmas music filled the warm house, David was on duty, but would be home soon to join the festivities. Rose placed the sugar cookies in the oven with the homemade chocolate chip, red velvet, raisin cookies then closed it up.

Rose danced to the music as she entered the living room where Roscoe was located.

"All I want for Christmas is youuuuuuuuuuu," She smiled singing to Roscoe along with Mariah Carey. He watched her turn around and bend over giving him a little dance.

He licked his lips watching her arch her back to the music, he shook his head watching her walk to him and straddle his waist.

He palmed her booty before gripping both of her cheeks, she giggled feeling his large hands over butt. She cupped his face and kissed his lips, she pulled away moments after the innocent kiss.

"I'm so glad I met you," She smiled feeling his hands moved down to her thighs.

"Me too.." He confessed still in shock someone so beautiful and kind hearted wanted him.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and laid her head on his chest, "I wish my mom could of met you.." She mumbled.

He rubbed her back and stayed quiet, "She would of loved you." She said with her voice drenched with sadness.

"How are you feeling right now?" He asked admiring her beauty.

She nibbled on her bottom lip, "Its hard.. but I have you and it makes it better." She made known.

"I'm glad I can help. I don't like seeing you down." He told her.

Her eyes looked into his, "I don't like being down either. I be trying to stay strong but it get hard."

"When you feel weak or depressed you come to me. We can talk about it whatever you need." Her lips turned upward into a smile at his encouraging words. Instead of replying, she leaned forward and pressed her lips against his.

"Thank you."

"You're my woman. I got you."

"I know."

•••

Roscoe placed the live tree in the tree stand that was in a decorative Chanel box. He chuckled as Rose disappeared to get the decorations, he opened the tree up making it appear large, and poured a little water inside the tree stand.

"Thank you.." Rose smiled taking a seat on the floor to sort the gold and silver decoration. She untangled the yellow Christmas lights and wrapped it around the tree. Roscoe helped she finished placing the bulbs up on the tree.

"Ohhhh, the s'mores and cookies are done!" She cheered jumping to the kitchen excitedly. She took the food out and placed it on the counter allowing it to cool down.