12.

Imagine Roscoe yourself I can't find anyone that I picture in my head ☹️❗️💚

•••

Roscoe glared at Rose who frowned at his annoyed facial expression. 

"Can you at least think about it? For me please?" She begged lifting her eyes to him. He sighed rolling his eyes at the puppy eyes she was giving him.

"I'll think about it.." He mumbled. She squealed throwing herself in his arms. He chuckled feeling her lips against his. He wrapped his strong tatted arm around her as she begun planting kisses on his neck.

"You smell so good!" She purred in his ear. The hair on his back stood up and his pants grew a little bit tighter.

"Hey, we in public now Rosey." She smiled pulled away before taking her seat beside him in the diner's booth closest to the window. They both were on their lunch breaks
together.

"I don't care," She giggled placing her leg lazily over his. He glanced around his surroundings realizing they were the only ones in the back of the restaurant except for an elderly white couple who wasn't paying nobody any attention.

"Scoot a little closer," He ordered, she obeyed keeping her leg on his lap.

"Baby..." She chuckled nervously feeling him unbuckle her jeans underneath the table. Smiling, he leaned over and kissed her softly while he slid his hand down her pants, he pulled her panties to the side touching her flesh. She moaned in the kiss as his fingers begun doing wonders between her legs.

"Shh," He laughed telling her to quiet down before sucking on her sweet spot on her collarbone. She bit on her bottom lip to stay quiet. She closed her eyes praying no one was seeing what they were doing especially Ms. Edna.

"I'm about to cum," she whispered moments later breathing heavier than before. He already knew she was close by the way her soaking walls was clenching tightly around his fingers. He continued to finger and play with her throbbing clit at the same time. She begun rocking her hips against his fingers wanting to release.

"Oh-" he cut her off by placing his lips on hers. He was very aware that she was a screamer. He felt her body tremble under his as her juices covered his fingers. He ended the kiss and removed his hands from her pants. She struggled to catch her breath while watching Roscoe place his two wet fingers between his lips cleaning her juices off.

"Shit," She chuckled leaning her head back not believing she just experience her first spontaneous sex experience.

They soon both returned to the their shifts but first cleaned themselves off.

Roscoe sighed knowing Rose wouldn't let up about the Thanksgiving dinner she invited him to with her dad. She didn't want him to spend the holidays alone. She also wanted her father to create a strong bond with Roscoe.

"Roscoe," Kristen, the cashier, called out coming to the back of the diner.

"Wassup?" He questioned snapping out his thoughts. The urgency in her voice caused him to tense up.

"Michael from school is harassing, Rose.." She told him, Roscoe sighed praying he wouldn't lose his job today.

Roscoe removed his apron and came from the back. His eyes landed on Rose who politely tried to get out of Michael's tight grip he had on her but it was clear she was afraid.

The diner was about to close and it was only Michaels table left with some of his football buddies. They all wanted to see what the new cheerleader was working with.

"Yo!" Roscoe called out gaining their attention as he slowly walked to them, trying his best to control his temper.

"Ayeee Roscoe," Michael flashed a smile to Roscoe who pulled a seat up at the table, twisted it around and sat in. Rose heart calmed down when she saw Roscoe closed by.

"Let her go," Roscoe demanded in a calm voice. Michael obeyed knowing Roscoe's temper wasn't one to play with.

"Thank you," She mumbled as if she was on the verge to cry. She turned to leave but surprised everyone when she sent a blow to Michael's face.

"Ohhhh," His friends laughed watching their friend wipe blood from his lip. Roscoe lifted his hand up, Rose gave him a high five when she walked by letting her man handle the rest.

"Trust me.. it will be worse if you touch ever touch her again. She's not interested in you leave her the fuck alone, I don't wanna have to break ya fuckin face." Roscoe warned staring into Michael's angry eyes. Michael nodded planning revenge for Rose.

"Now get da fuck out and make sure you leave a good tip for my girl," He said claiming Rose as his own. They obeyed taking note to leave Rose alone, well everyone except Michael.

•••

"I love when you say I'm your girl," Rose smiled with her arms tangled around his neck, and his arms loosely around her waist outside the diner after their shifts ended.

"I like saying it," She blushed at his response. Chest to chest, she stood on her tip toes and planted a soft kiss on his full lips. He kissed her back keeping the long kiss passionate and innocent. They pulled away. She smiled staring in his eyes.

"Can I stay over?" She questioned. They were on thanksgiving break and her dad has been working overtime. She didn't want to be alone.

"I have business to handle tonight, baby girl," He rubbed the side of her soft cheek with the back of his hand. She frowned hearing those words again.

"I don't want you staying at my house by yourself. I don't know what time imma be home tonight, you're safer at your crib," He explained. She nodded sadly knowing she was going to spend the night alone.

She sighed looking over at the Black Charger that was waiting for Roscoe.

"Well.. you know the drill. Call me-"

"When I make it home, I know Rosey." He smiled kissing her forehead before opening the driver door for her. She slid her hands down his chest before letting him go. She brushed her natural strands of hair out of face.

He licked his lips watching her get into the driver seat and start it up. "Be safe. Please..," She begged. He leaned in the car to kiss her one last time. She held his soft face as their tongues massaged against each other in a slow motion. She smiled as he sucked on her tongue softly before pulling away.

"I'm always safe," He said kissing her lips once more. "Now put that seatbelt on and get ya ass home."

Are they the cutest. Here's a little update for my Gang lol.

Please smash that star button❗️❗️❗️ and comment hoes 😤😭😂❗️