22.

Roscoe head bobbed up and down to the beat of Nispey Hussle Dedication that blasted through his speakers of his new Impala he purchased a few days ago. His been working his ass off and his little side 'hustle' was finally paying off due to the assignments he was completing.

Rose strolled through the new filters on Snapchat. She videoed herself once she found one of her liking.

"New Years is tonight baby.." Rose stated with a large grin on her lips. She was throwing her first New Year's celebration event in New York. In LA she was known for her parties especially her New Years ones.

"It is... our first new year," He said placing his hand in between her warm thighs. She smiled grabbing his tatted arm while strolling through her Instagram feed.

"Then it's my birthdayyyyyyyyyy," She smiled brightly thinking of her 19th celebration. Yes, she was older than Roscoe by a few months.

"What you got planned?" She wondered. She watched his face grow puzzled.

"Nothing right now. Your birthday isn't until Valentines Day," He laughed looking over at noticing the frown on her beautiful face.

"Which is why you should start working on it now.." She replied with a slight attitude. He laughed glancing over at back on the road.

"I know your ass ain't catching no attitude about something that's almost two months away.. I have time." He said puzzled.

"Okay, Roscoe." She mumbled placing her fist under her chin and focused on the window.

"What the fuck?" He laughed. "Are you on your period or some shit?" He wondered, she glared at him before rolling her eyes.

"You know I'm on the pill dumbass," She replied removing his hand from between her leg and threw it to him.

He smacked his lips. "You're so childish bro," He commented focusing on the traffic in front of him.

"And? Let me be childish," She said texting in the group chat with Ryan, Kiara, and Nia. He shook his head, and turned the music up causing killin' me softly to play in the tension filled car. Roscoe being his stubborn self stayed quiet, Rose on the other end felt the need to explain why she felt the way she did.

"Okayyyy, man." Roscoe said on the edge of snapping. He didn't want to talk about it anymore it was stupid to him.

"Stop interrupting me and listen for once," Rose snap, he rolled his eyes, and leaned back in his seat. He stayed quiet and she begun talking again.

He wanted to tune her out but instead, he listened.

"Okay," He mumbled rubbing the small patch of hair on his chin. He still believed she was tripping but allowed her to say whatever she needed to say.

"Okay, I love you." She smiled grabbing his chin pulling him for a kiss, she looked in his eyes before kissing him softly which he returned.

"I love you too," He replied turning back to the road still not believing they had their first little fight. He knew this wasn't their last fight which got him wondering if a relationship was worth it.

He sighed, wondering if a relationship was really worth all this. After all he was new to this relationship thing, but he knew the feelings he had was real as real could he. And she was definitely worth it.