37.

Two weeks later...

"Damn, you lucked up my nigga." Roscoe chuckled bouncing the basketball while Hakeem took a seat on the bench. He was tired from the one-on-one game they just had.

Roscoe threw the basketball up causing it to go through the net.

It was a beautiful spring day and the boys decided to chill together. Rose was busy working out at the gym with her friends.

"How's little mama doing?" Roscoe asked Hakeem while watching a couple of kids run pass him to go to the playground.

"She's fine.. still feisty as hell," Hakeem smiled speaking in his one year old daughter, Diamond.

Roscoe chuckled bouncing the between his legs before throwing it up into the basketball ball hoop.

"You and flower good?" Hakeem joked talking about Rose.

"We real straight right now. You should come pull up on her track meet later today," Roscoe said spotting a group of niggas rolling up on the park.

"I'll come.. no doubt." He said standing up also noticing the group of six coming toward them.

Roscoe rolled his eyes spotting Jaden, he ignored them and started bouncing the ball again.

He was unbothered.

"Wassup niggassss," Jaden chuckled stepping on the basketball court. Roscoe ignored him, and kept his focus on the ball.

"If I wasn't trippin last time we saw each other. You said you would beat my ass, so beat it bitch." Jaden antagonized walking closer to Roscoe. Roscoe noticed and placed the basketball under his arm.

"Man.. leave it alone. Ain't you suppose to be running or some shit?" Roscoe spoke up. He honestly didn't want any trouble with Jaden. Jaden was in a well-known gang in the city and they were very dangerous. Roscoe didn't have any protection on the streets anymore, so he wanted to let it go.

"Yeah, through Rose. Nah, run me my rounds nigga." He said removing his hoodie revealing his muscular body.

Hakeem waited for Roscoe to make a move but instead he simply stayed still in his thoughts.

Jaden didn't waste no time, and he swung at Roscoe. Roscoe quickly backed up and swiftly threw the basketball toward Jaden's face out of reflexes.

"FUCK!" He screamed in agony, he fell to the ground holding his nose.

"Damn, lets go." Hakeem said spotting blood leaking from Jaden's nose. Roscoe followed Hakeem while looking back seeing the guys trying to stop the bleeding.

"Damn.." he mumbled knowing he done fucked up.

After leaving the park, Roscoe dropped off Hakeem and noticed Rose was home from the gym.

"About time!" Rose chuckled jumping up on his waist. She watched him lock the door before pressing her lips against his lips.

"Are you supposed to be getting ready?" He asked tying his arms around her back.

"Yes, but I need some good luck loving, especially since you've been holding out on me." She said before frowning. Rose been asking for the dick, but Roscoe been holding back since .. you know what.