C H A P T E R F I F T Y - S E V E N

Love is a funny thing.

It's not something you can plan for, expect or isolate yourself from. It can happen anywhere, to anyone at any time.

So with love doing what love does best I sat next to Noah, a boy I had met months ago and had fell in love with.

Not only that. I had fallen in love with someone who I never would have predicted or seen coming.

I fell in love with a blonde.

Whether it was too good to be true was not something I was worrying about at all. All I cared about was that he was here and that I was next to him.

"I think my mum is planning our wedding" I muttered as I cuddled onto Noah and he laughed,

"Did she shove marriage magazines under your door too?" I chuckled and nodded,

"Loads of them".

Noah held me tight against his side as he whispered, "I don't want to go back next week",

"Well you have to face the work at some point" I teased,

"It's not the work. I don't want to wake up and this has all been like some weird dream",

So I pinched him.

"Ow" he called rubbing his arm, "thanks for the proof non imaginary-" he stopped mid sentence.

I watched his eyes dart around the room as he stood up, "Juliet will you be my girlfriend?".

My eyes widened, my hands started to sweat and my heart beat grew erratic. "Yes" I whispered as the biggest smile grew on his face and he pulled my up from the sofa and swung me around.

"I love you" he whispered kissing me gently once,

"And I love you" I replied kissing him back.

"And as your parents are out, I'm going to show you just how much".

His lips began trailing down my neck causing breathless moans to escape my lips. His hands immediately disposed of my t shirt and shorts as he led us upstairs with me still clung around his waist.

He opened the door and then closed it with the back of his foot as his lips devoured mine. He threw me onto the bed and disposed of all items of clothing for us both except his boxers.

His lips went into a frenzy, kissing every inch of my body and making my inner self squeal. His hands worked their way down to my core as he moved aside my underwear and inserted two fingers inside of me.

"Noah" I breathed out as his moves were slow and torturous. As he got faster and my back began to arch he pulled away, the lack of contact caused me to grumble and I looked down to see what was wrong as three fingers inserted me suddenly.

"Baby you're so tight" he whispered next to my ear as he kissed up and down my neck. "Oh fuck" I moaned pleasurably at the feeling of his fingers pumping.

I gripped the bedsheets between my fists and could feel my buildup coming. "Cum for me baby" he breathed and I did just that and released all over his fingers.

I caught my breath as Noah continued to place kisses all over my exposed body. One movement of his caused his hard member to be rubbed up against my leg.

"Let me help you" I said trying to move out from under him, "another time" he whispered climbing off of me and positioning himself between my legs, "right now I need you around me" he breathed.

He removed his boxers and placed on the condom which I had no idea he'd gotten. He rubbed his member along my core in a teasing manner as I groaned, "Noah please".

"Tell me Juliet" he asked quietly, "do your neighbours know my name?"

I looked at him with a confused look, "no. Why?".

"Because they're about to" And with that he slammed into me.