C H A P T E R S I X T Y

Noah held me close as he ran his fingers through my hair. "Do you think you'll have many plans in the break?" Noah asked,

"Parents and Elle most probably" I said shrugging my shoulders, "do you?"

"Ahh just kind of the same thing" he said slightly avoiding the question.

"So you'll be seeing Elle too?" I teased which caused him to chuckle, "I plan on avoiding that girl for as long as possible, she scares me",

"You're not the first person to say that" I said laughing.

He sat up and pulled me onto his lap, "God that's the most beautiful sound" he said kissing me head.

"What's with the affection?" I prodded slightly aware of his slight detachment from reality but prevalent attachment to me today.

"Can't a guy kiss his girlfriend?" He asked avoiding the question to which I raised my eyebrow in apparent apprehension.

"Nothing slips past you does it" he sighed out with a quiet chuckle, "not from you Mr James" I said kissing his cheek, "tell me what's up".

"I feel like I've been keeping so much from you" he said quietly as I pulled away slightly which he noticed. "Stuff like what?",

"Nothing like that Juliet" he said noticing my distance and pulling me closer, "just about my family and their whole outlook on life".

I tilted my head in slight confusion, "my family are very full of themselves and very set on dominating mine and Ashleigh's life" he sighed, "It's exhausting".

"Well maybe they have good reason t-"

"No" he interrupted, "there is never good intentions with my parents".

"Dad is coming back from his business trip and still doesn't know about mum, mum doesn't know I know, Ashleigh knows nothing and this break is going to give me too much free time to think about all of this and fuck it up", he ran his fingers rigorously through his hair.

I leant forward and gripped his hands so that I could hold them, "Noah you couldn't fuck it up if you tried, none of this is your fault. In any case you sound like you are holding your family together!" I cried holding his hands tightly.

He slipped his hands out of mine and pulled me close to his chest. "Noah if this has been stressing you out so much then why haven't you told me or someone else?"

He ran his fingers up and down my spine as I cuddled into his chest. His deeps sighs clouded my ears and made my heart sigh with them.

"Juliet there's so much more to it now and waiting is making it worse" he said watching me closely.

"Well I think that if they don't know anything that isn't the wrong answer. I promise that you won't fuck it up waiting or not and with whatever you think is going on now" I explained.

"It's not only that" he sighed sitting up as I followed suit and questioned, "why?".

He ran his fingers over his face and into his hair,

"My parents want to meet you"