C H A P T E R T W E N T Y - O N E

It was Friday and Emilia was in my room waiting for the guys to turn up so we could go society hunting.

I hadn't spoken or seen Noah since project V on Tuesday. It wasn't as if he had my number but I had my suspicions that we were both trying our upmost to avoid each other.

Knocks sounded on the door as Emilia opened it to let in Genji and Lars. "Ready to go?" Genji asked and upon nodding, we left.

The stalls were set up in rows that had students huddled in groups. There were groups of all traits lined up and selling their societies to the hunting students.

Lars had his eyes set on joining the band and Genji was looking into joining rowing and the surgical society. Emilia and I were interested in the Astrology society to suit our medieval history course and Emilia had wanted to further check out the archeology society.

Alongside the astrology society I wanted to check out the book club as reading was a definite favourite past time of mine.

We weaved between students and split up, promising to meet up at the movie society when we were done as it was something we were all game for.

Emilia and I agreed to meet back up at the astrology stand so that we could make our way to the movie society together.

There were three girls at the book club stand and on display they had their recent reads and a list of future ones. Some of the books included: The Secret Garden, Wuthering Heights and Great Expectations - in all honesty, they had me at the word 'books'.

I signed my name down with my phone number and was told that I would receive text messages about meetings and they handed me a list of books to read; with a final thanks I made my way to the astrology stand.

I knew I would find it over in the science section but was unsure of exactly where as I surfed the stalls.

I could see the sign above the stall with the name 'astrology' painted on with stars and planets and bee lined directly for it.

As part of our medieval credits we were to research runic and sundial and astrological reading and writing so astrology was the next best thing.

Reaching the stall I could hear numerous conversations and Emilia laughing. I pushed through a group of four who were next door on the planetary society and saw Emilia laughing with Noah.

My heart hammered slightly as I watched him laughing and talking with Emilia, he had an amazing smile.

My eyes subconsciously rolled up and down Noah's body.

The way his jeans hung low on his hips, the way his shirt was stretched across his broad shoulders and muscled arms filling it out. Every now and then when the wind blew his t shirt would stick to his abdomen and outline what could only be abs.

"Juliet!" Emilia called breaking me from the obvious checking out I was doing and upon looking up at the two noticed the confused look on Emilia's face but the ginning one on Noah's.

"H-hey" I stuttered as I approached them. Emilia's confused face remained as she asked, "were you zoned out or something because I called out and you didn't respond the first time?".

"Yeah something like that" I replied quietly.

"I was just asking Noah about the astrology society and it's assistance in our history course" Emilia explained.

I nodded as I turned to Noah who was still grinning wildly and said, "I didn't know you were into astrology".

"Physics is my favourite but space science is the spectrum for me" he said.

"He was telling me how he is chair of the society or something" Emilia said with raised eyebrows. Noah nodded and folded his arms across his chest and with this action I couldn't tear my eyes away from their flexing.

"Yeah something like that" he said smirking facetiously at me as I heard him use my words against me once again.