LoK Peeps Preference

Requested by Naturewarrior300, hope you like it fam (^-^)/

When you get injured

Korra-

If it's a small injury she'll just keep fighting then ask you after if you're ok and heal you with her waterbending. But if you faint or are bleeding heavily and are about to die then watch out. She will freak out and attack whoever hurt you until they're knocked out, then she'll run over to you and ask if you're ok, or anyone if you're ok if someone ran over to you. Korra isn't one to run away often but if it's possible to run away safely for you then she won't hesitate. But if it's unsafe she'll protect you viciously until the guys give up or they're all knocked out. She'll use your water bending when you're safe, you usually wake up in a few hours but Naga is such a baby and absolutely insists on taking care of you while you're sleeping off your injuries. So expect a lot of kisses when you finally come to.

Mako-

If it's small he'll try to keep you out of the fighting but if you faint then he'll immediately forget everything and run to you. He'll try to talk to you and keep you awake and he'll try to use his firebending to burn your wound shut so you don't lose blood. He hates doing that but he finds it necessary sometimes from all the blood you loose. Though if anyone breaks his concentration on you he'll lose it and attack your opponent with no reservations. Usually Bolin has to stop him from totally burning your previous opponent to a crisp. He'll worriedly wait by your bedside and hold your hand while talking about happy memories that you two had, hoping that you would hear him. Not gonna lie, all of Tenzin's kids have cried at least 3 times when they accidentally walked past the infirmary with you injured (Meelo's record is 14). Mako just looks so broken and defeated when he waits for you to come back, but when you wake up he gets super happy. He also gets so affectionate when you wake up, it's honestly adorable.

Bolin-

If it's small he'll try to get you out before it becomes worse and will try to get it treated as soon as possible. Though if you faint he'll cradle you in his arms and just try to help you or comfort you any way he could until the fighting is over. He'll even make an earth barrier around the two of you so your opponent doesn't try to kill you. He's so concerned about you and ignores everything around him. After you get treated he'll wait for you to wake up and have a bowl of dumplings by your bed so you can have them together. Though his worry keeps him up he'll eventually fall asleep, half of his body completely draped over the bed. Secretly, Korra goes in and changes the dumplings out for fresher ones and gives Bolin a blanket. When you wake up finally, Bolin gets super excited and peppers your face in kisses while saying 'I love you' over and over again. He also gets super affectionate when you wake up, though he's more likely to trap you in cuddles and hug you for like, three hours. You don't mind though because Bolin's cuddles are honestly the best things in existence and you're willing to fight anyone on that.