Rook Blonko x reader- Well they are missing out

"Alright that's the last box, we've officially moved into Bellwood!" You announce to your Golden Retriever, Riley. You heard her pad toward you with her leash in jaw. She sat in front of you and whimpered.
"You really want to go to this mysterious place we've never seen or met anyone there before?" You ask her, she began to wag her tail.
"Alright, let me just grab the letter" an alien by the name of ML-E, who sent you a letter a few weeks ago. You got it off the table and read it to yourself for the thousandth time. The handwriting was large and a little messy yes, but you managed to read it nonetheless.

'Dear Miss (Y/N),

A lot of aliens are talking about you and your curiosities of us aliens. Well if you want to find out more about us then move to Bellwood! There's plenty of aliens for you to interview! Me and my friends hang out on Bellwood avenue which is a nice neighborhood. We're usually there between 10 am and 5 pm. We all agreed to let you interview us, but if we like you enough and think you're a nice person we'll introduce you to a place with more aliens than you could ever imagine. Though you have to promise not to tell anyone about us though. We aren't ready to open to the public yet. We look forward to meeting you!

Signed ML-E

I'm a Kineceleran!'

A lot of words were jumbled and misspelled but that was essentially what the letter said. You, being the determined person you were, decided to move out. You were writing a book on aliens and each chapter was devoted to a different alien you've met. Though it was still in the planning stages. Back where you lived there weren't many aliens to interview but you guessed word travels fast. You double checked to make sure you had everything and entered the street on your phone before hooking up Riley's leash to her collar and leading her outside. You followed the phone's directions and found yourself on Bellwood avenue. Seeing some aliens playing some street hockey. They stopped when you and Riley approached.

"Are you (Y/N) (L/N)?" A shirtless alien asks with a metal pipe. He wore shorts and an orange cap.
"Yeah, that's me. And this is Riley." A little girl in a pink coat ran up to you holding out her hand.
"I'm ML-E, I was the one who contacted you by the mail." You squatted and shook hands with her.
"It's very nice to meet you, I suppose since you wrote the letter I should be the one to interview you first then."

"Really!? Yay!" You sat on a pair of stairs after ML-E reassured you the people who lived here didn't mind and you reached for your recorder in your satchel and your sketchbook.
"What's that for?" She asks, petting Riley as she rested in the small girl's lap.

"It's a recorder"
"What for?"
"So I can remember what you say word for word of course I don't want to misquote you and it's good to keep the information later on when I try to remember a specific phrase you said or something. So ML-E, why don't you tell me your story?" You ask her as you began to sketch her. You also did this with every alien you met so you didn't forget their face or what they looked like.

-Timeskip-

You finished interviewing the Kineceleran kids and now they were talking amongst themselves about whether or not to take you to the new alien place. You honestly wondered what it was as you were keeping an eye on Riley who seemed to be the center of attention as they talked quietly.
"Yo (Y/N)! Follow us!" They call, you got up with your satchel and sketchbook and followed them. They lead you to a construction site with a giant pipe and went in, you followed hesitantly with Riley, keeping a good hold on her leash as you went in. You heard it before you saw it, there were a lot of aliens walking around and doing a ton of different stuff.
"Whoa, this place is amazing!" You grin.
"Remember, just don't tell anyone" ML-8 tells you.
"Trust me your secret is safe with me, who should I interview first, there's so many interesting aliens with so many interesting stories" you marvel.