Peter's Ending

"As long as you don't squeeze me too tightly, I'm still injured you know" you joke.

"Deal" he opened up his arms fully like he was T-posing and you ran into his hug as his arms "Oh! Hey Peter!" You got up to greet him.

"Uh hi, umm, can we go somewhere else? To be honest I wasn't entirely truthful with you either."

"Oh? Ok" You followed him as you walked through the park. You wondered what it was, Peter kept looking around in a shifty way.
"Peter, please don't tell me you joined a gang or somethng, oh god you joined a gang."
"I didn't join a gang (Y/N), just a little farther, promise"
"Ok, ok, if you say so" you sigh, you finally got to an area with no people.

"Can I borrow your phone?"
"Ok now your seriously freaking me out" but you handed him your phone anyway, because he's Peter.

"Thanks, now don't freak out" he tells you sternly, he then proceeded to yeet your phone several feet.
"Peter! Oh my god-" thwip thwip

"Your phone, Wolfie~" Peter grins, your phone in his hand with a string of web attached. You looked between the phone, then Peter, then the phone, then Peter.
"You're Spider-man!"

"Yep, I figured you should know, since I know your secret identity and all. So, even if you do choose Harry over me...maybe we could cover for each other during the school day." Peter suggests, which made you start to laugh. "What?" "Why do you think I texted you to meet me here? Your the one I choose Peter, not Harry, you. Harry's more of a brother to me than anything else, I just couldn't see us getting together like that. Besides, I've had a crush on you for the longest time, I wouldn't trade you for anything." You smile at Peter who smiled back. "Oh, well, that's a huge relief. Is it to early in our relationship to ask for a hug?" Peter asks, opening his arms slightly. immediately wrapped around you. You nuzzled your face into his hoodie which smelled like Peter, you didn't know how you knew, but you knew. He rested your cheek against your hair as you both relaxed in each other. Taking in the moment. You had a feeling that you and Peter would be sharing cuddles like this for a very long time.