Gladion's ending- New beginnings

Alright, here ya go peoples!

Straight path, that was the one that stood out to you the most. The direction your heart wanted to go. You walked through the forest and (for once in your trainer career) actually followed the path. It lead to a beautiful scenery of Hau'oli city, the sun was setting on the peaceful island and you could hear the faint, but distinct calls of Trumbeak. You saw Gladion with his back facing you, he was leaning against a tree.

"Oh who am I kidding? She's not going to choose me, she's too good for me" you heard Gladion mutter. Now you decided to make your appearance known.

"Your sure about that Edgelord?" You ask, hands behind your back. Gladion turned to you with a surprised look on his face.

"(Y-y/n)? How much of that did you hear?" He asks. You gave him a hug and buried your face in his neck.

"Don't you dare think I'm too good for you. If anything your too good for me" you whisper to him. He hugged back and you felt safe in his arms.

"Oh, um, this is for you" he says, breaking the hug and giving you the rose he was holding earlier.

"Aww, thanks Gladion, your so sweet!" You kissed him on the cheek and his face flushed, only to be replaced by a smirk.

"You missed"

"Wha-" your cheeks flushed an even darker red when he put a hand on your cheek. You looked into his eyes (or in this case eye) and his smirk got a little wider before colliding your lips with his. There was so much passion and love within that kiss no words were needed. When you finally got over the shock of it all you relaxed into it. Unfortunately there was this thing people needed to breathe called 'air' so you two ended up breaking away much sooner than you wanted to. Gladion pressed his forehead against yours.

"Do you wanna know why I got you a rose?" Gladion asks.

"Why?" You whisper, afraid of breaking the moment if you raised your voice an octave higher.

"Because like a rose, our love expresses promise, hopes and new beginnings. I fell in love because of the way you treated Sableye before he ever became your pokemon. Not only that but how you actually tried to make an effort to talk to me or try to get me involved in conversations. Only Lillie does that. Your a powerful trainer, a kind friend and I'm sure you'll be a wonderful girlfriend. If you want to be mine of course?" He asks, looking into your eyes, in that moment. His eyes could resemble a Rockruff, begging for food. Instead of food it was your love, your promise of being there by his side. As a rival, as a friend, and as his lover. You hugged him.

"I promise Gladion, I'll always love you" you whisper.

"I have loved you since I first saw you at Trainer's school. That's when I knew it...I knew with you in my life nothing would be the same" so for the rest of your time with Gladion you watched the Sun set. You accidentally falling asleep on his shoulder.

-Meanwhile in the bushes-

Lillie was fangirling, your pokemon were fangirling/ fanboying. All your friends were there, even Illiama and Kiawe.

"He better treat her right" Illiama says.

"You can say that again" Kiawe agrees.

"Good for them, it was about time" Lana giggles.

"Popp, Popplio" Popplio agreed.

"Eh, whatever, I don't need any mushy gushy love stuff. All I need are malsaldas, my pokemon and some crazy adventures and I'm all good" Hau says, eating a malsalda.

"Aww they're actually pretty cute together" Mallow comments.

"YEAH! YOU GO SWEETIE!" Your Mom cheers/ shouts at the top of her lungs. All your friends were thinking eh...how did she even find out?

"What I'm (Y/N)'s mom, it's my job to know about these things" she shrugs before going back to shouting 'encouraging' things, waking you up.

"WTF!!! Mom! What are you doing here!?" You shout, a giant red blush coating your cheeks out of embarrassment.

"We should get going..." Mallow trails off, noticing Gladion's pissed off face.

"Yeah...that's a good idea..." Lana agrees, before the group ran away from the scary Edgelord. (Y/N) dragged Gladion back to watch the rest of the sunset.
I need to have a serious chat with Mom later... she thought as she sat back down with Gladion to watch the rest of the sunset.

Hope ya enjoyed it! (Also Gladion's da best (and cutest) Edgelord ever!) This is Ftfanx777 over and out (^-^)/