Chapter 25: 48%

In the Ulysses Airship, Dante wakes up and walks to the dining table, where Kyle, Sarah, Ashley, Billy, Nathan, Nora, James are sitting at the table. Walter is making breakfast.

Dante: Morning guys.

Sarah, Ashley, Kyle, James, Nora, Billy, Walter, Nathan: Morning, Dante....Hey, Dante...

Billy: I'm a little hung over...so who just walked in the room?

Sarah: it's Dante, Billy....

Billy: Okay....

Dante sits down between Sarah and Nathan. Walter turns around to everybody.

Walter: Eggs and Bacon. Organic, but trust they're good coming from me! And seeing as how you are, James, I think your ass could use this.

James is sitting at the table with his hands on his head, moaning. Nora comforts him. Dante looks at the bottles of pills.

Dante: How'd you get this?

Kyle: Dr. Fenix. He thought we could use this....or some of us. 

Kyle laughs at James.

James: Fuck you, dude. uh....why is the room spinning? Inside voices in my head....... Don't ever...ever...ever let me drink again. Kill me if I ever suggest drinking....The voices.....make them stop...make them stop!

Ashley: I like James when he's drunk....he's amusing....

Colin: You should see him high....

Ashley: Holy shit. You got high back in Cratersville and didn't tell me?

Sarah: Ash!

Nathan: What the fuck?! Ashley!

Ashley: Sally had a bong and offered! It was one time! It wasn't that good anyway!

Nora laughs as Killen arrives.

Kyle: Morning, Stonequest.

Killen: Morning, Kyle.

Kyle: I see you're not drunk.

Killen: No...but I am tired as hell.

Dante notices a cut on Killen's hand.

Dante: What happened to your hand?

Killen: What? Oh, yeah, must have done it in my sleep.

Kyle: How'd you cut your hand in your sleep?

Killen laughs.

Killen: No idea.

Colin arrives with Burton.

Kyle: Hey, Colin. General.

Colin: Morning, guys.

Burton: Someone rented porn on the TV last night.....

Colin: What it you, James?

James: I was drunk, Uncle Colin. I don't know....maybe it was....it was just....knacking on TV....busty beauties.....

Billy: "was drunk" or "recovering from being drunk", son?

Sarah: See now this is why people under twenty-one should not drink....

Ashley: I'm not that crazy though, Sarah. 

Ashley laughs.

Killen: James, that reminds me....thanks for the favor....does your ass still hurt? 

Killen mooches and kisses at James.

James: Oh, dude, don't even fuck with me like that.

Kyle, Walter and Colin laugh.