Chapter 18: Glow in the Dark

Dante, Kyle and Killen proceed to drive towards Shit-Canned, where the battle continues between the Blood Hog. The truck stops as Dante, Kyle and Killen exit the truck.

Kyle: Let's do this shit.

Dante, Kyle and Killen join the fight. Few of the Shit-Canned guards are gunned down in the fight, but most of the Blood Hogs are killed. However, below, Blood Hogs with rocket launchers arrive in the battle.

Colin: oh, shit!

James: Fuck!

The Blood Hogs open fire, hitting the support beams to a nearby building, causing it to collapse. Suddenly, Dante notices the propane tanks above the Blood Hogs head as she shoots at them, causing them to explode and dropping a giant gas tank on the three and incinerating them in a violent fire.

Walter: Burn, bitch!

Kyle approaches Dante.

Kyle: That was fast thinking.

Dante: Hey....I'm just glad I was fast to react....

Nathan: Yeah, I think I'll reconsider leaving my sisters here now.....

Kyle: You wanted to leave your sisters here with Oden? You stupid cock-face.

Nathan: Uh...fuck you....

Nora: Guys....

Walter: Where's Justin?

Killen: He didn't make it. He panicked. Ran off into the dark. Those things tore him apart.

Billy: Shit.

Kyle: Oden, you all right?

Oden: I'll be fine, dog......you got yo ride I see....

Kyle: Sorry about your people....truly....we'll be leaving now...

Kyle hands Oden his caps. 

Kyle: Your caps. A deal's a deal.

Oden: Yo! Yo, Desipich! 

Kyle turns his head.

Oden: We even now, nigga. No more favors from me, motherfucka!

The Cratersville Survivors head towards the truck.

Kyle: That's all right. We'll probably be dead to have any more favors for you.

The Cratersville Survivors leave in the truck with James turning on the radio station to "Careful Whisper by Wham!".

Colin: Oh, hell no.

Colin turns the radio station.

James: What the hell?

Colin: we are not listening a fucking romance song on the way to this factory.

Colin tunes the station to "Along the Watchtower".

Colin: There. That's better.

In the Kronos Facility, Barnes is discussing his plans with his new Lieutenant Epps.

Epps: We're on schedule. Our scouts are working through the east coast and the west.

Barnes: We need to push harder, Epps. I want double shifts with every worker we have. Am I clear?

Epps: As you command.

Barnes: There's one other-

A Zeus Corps Soldier walks into the meeting.

Zeus Corps Soldier: Excuse me, sir.

Barnes: This had better be good, son.

Zeus Corps Soldier: Well, it's about in the city, sir. Last night, the Night-Hydras were out during a gunfight between a settlement and a band of Blood Hogs.