Chapter 6: Cratersville

Dante helps Killen as Colin approaches and pulls his arrow out of the dead Ratclaw.

Colin: Stonequest, you always were a slippery bastard.

Killen: It's good to see you still have your crossbow, Colin....where's your nephew?

Colin: James is making sure the children are safe...though I guess this will be mating season with the Ratclaws....Fucking beasts....

Colin: Damn it..... 

Colin turns his head to notice Dante.

Colin: Who the hell's the caveman?

Killen: This is the guy that helped me get here....the running crew sent with me didn't make it....

Colin: Bo?

Killen nods his head.

Colin: I'm sorry to hear that....

Colin approaches Dante and shakes his hand.

Colin: and you are?

Dante: Dante.

Colin: Colin....It's good to see new faces....some that survive that is.....this world, its hell....

Nathan: Well, it's hell for people who don't know how to kill or shoot.

Killen: Nathan...it's good to see you (shakes hands with Nathan).

Luke arrives.

Luke: Killen, you crazy motherfucker....I thought you were dead for sure....three whole fucking days, man....

Killen: Yeah, I know....I wasn't able to find anything in the Marshlands....

Walter and Jacob remove their masks and armor. Luke looks around.

Luke: Bo?

Killen: Got bit...Zeus Corps killed him....if not for (looks at Dante) this man, I wouldn't have made it here....

Luke and Nathan notice Dante. They then walk up to Dante and introduce themselves.

Luke: I'll be goddamned....we're always welcoming new faces around here...Luke Stahl. The town's mayor.

Dante: Pleasure to meet you, Mr. Mayor.

Luke: Oh.."Mr. Mayor" Haven't heard that one in a while. I see we'll get along just fine. You treat my people politely and you can stay here as long as you please, sir.

Dante: Understood, sir.

Nathan: Glad we understand each other. That way I won't have to arrest you.

Luke: Forgive my boy. He's always on edge.

Killen: Luke here has been taking in people who can't defend themselves....we help give them a chance....

Nathan: While we can give them a chance...(shakes Dante's hand) Sorry. Nathan Stahl, the town's deputy. I keep the peace around here.

Luke: And my oldest son.

Walter: Stonequest, we're about to head out of town....were there many Ratclaws around?

Dante: We were pretty lucky to get here....there's some kind of nest in the building by the wrecked plane....it's their mating ball...I'm Dante by the way.

Walter: Heard....Walter Smithson.... I'm the barber when I'm not doing this shit. this hairy motherfucker over here is Jacob.

Jacob: Yeah, yeah, keep making your jokes, Walty....I'm still getting the most kills of Ratclaws....I'm the reason cocksuckers like Blood Hogs are fearing nightmares like me....