As we were at the club, we entered it and damn this crowd of people. I hate it, I feel so uncomfortable. I'm not a really party type, I love to watch a movie with some ice. Damn my Ben & Jerry's are at home. I need them and I want them. We directly went to the bar and Mira wanted to do some shots at first. I didn't want to do shots, but Mira as always pushed me to do it. We did some shots and she went to the dance floor and disappeared. Thank you, Mira for letting me alone in this huge crowd. 

I just watched around, suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder, I turned rapidly around I saw a guy, he had beautiful brown eyes and was big and looked handsome as fuck. " What is a gorgeous girl, like you doing here all alone?", I looked at his eyes and blushed EVA DON'T DO SOMETHING STUPID!. " I'm here with my friend, but she left and is at the dance floor." he laughed. THAT SMILE AND LAUGH WAS THE SWEETEST THING I SAW IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!! Suddenly, he went down to my thighs and wanted to get more in, I stood up and said " Hey, what the fuck are you doing?", "Chill, girl I just want to..", he stood up too and started to come near and wanted to kiss me. "Go away, what are you doing, leave me alone." I pushed him and he came again and started to hold my wrist tightly. " You are hurting me, stop!" " Didn't you heard her leave her alone!" , he directly let go of my wrist and ran away. I started to cry a little, my wrist hurts like hell. "Hey, are you okay?", I turned around and saw a man. He was tall, had a LOT of tattoos, blue eyes and brown hair. " Yes, thank you", he helped me to sit and saw my wrist. He took my arm and looked at it and took me and started to bring me to somewhere. " Stop. Where are we going? Let go of me" I said, but he didn't stopped. We were in the VIP Lounge. He stopped and took care of my wrist. I watched him doing that. He was very slowly and was very careful. I looked at his tattoos and damn they were amazing. His whole body was covered with tattoos. "What is your name?", he looked at me and i saw his beautiful eyes. "Stephen. Stephen James. How about you?", " Eva. Eva Thompson.", he smiled at me and said " That's a wonderful name", I blushed. He was finished taking care of my wrist and looked at me. "What are you doing here, all alone?". "I'm not really alone, I'm here with my friend Mira and she took me here. But I don't really like partying." , " Why that?". " I don't like to be in a crowd of people, I feel uncomfortable." , he just looked at me I was really wondering why " I should really go back, my friend Mira looks for me, but thank you for helping me. It was not necessary.", He  looked at me and started to smile " No, who knows what he would do to you, if I were not there. I hope I see you again. Eva", " I hope so, too. Stephen." and I went back to the bar, where Mira waited for me. 

Stephen.

Stephen's P.O.V

I need to find my next victim, it's time again. I'm getting bored and daddy needs a little fun again. 

As I was drinking my last drink, I saw two girls at the bar. One of them was a bit taller than the other one. The shorter one had brown eyes, but in the light green. SO BEAUTIFUL. She had brown hair and a really cute face. But the other one was a little bit taller. And she was DROP DEAD GORGEOUS. She had blonde brownish hair and blue and green mixed eyes. Her body was perfect and I want to explore every inch of it. ONLY I. You maybe think, why is he so overdramatic. But this girl is something else. Every girl I tortured was beautiful, but this girl has a different aura and it pulls me like a magnet. She is different and I NEED HER.

Her friend I guess is doing some shots, but my girl is not doing. Her friend made her do it. And gone was her friend at the dance floor. She sits all alone. Ohh I wish I could be with you. My darling. She was day dreaming. She is so cute, while doing it her eyes. Damn her eyes are my weakness. Suddenly, a dumbass was behind her and touched her shoulder, she turned rapidly around and looked at him. This man needs to leave now. They started to talking and he showed his "perfect" side, ohh fuck him. He was doing something, but I couldn't see what he was doing and she jumped out of her chair and yelled at him, I guess. He was touching her. HE WAS TOUCHING HER: HE WAS TOUCHING, MY DARLING. He started to kiss her and she pushed him back and he came again and took her wrist. I stood up and went to them " Didn't you heard her leave her alone!". He looked at me and let go of her wrist and ran away. She started to bend a little over and hold her wrist. "Hey, are you okay?" I said and she turned around and looked at me. "Yes, thank you", I hold her arm and helped her to sit, but then I saw her wrist. This motherfucker, what did you done to her wrist! I took her arm and looked at it and took her with me and went with her to the VIP Lounge, to take care of her arm. While on our way she said "Stop. Where are we going? Let go of me", but I ignored her and we entered the VIP Lounge. I took her arm and took care of the injury, she got from that motherfucker. As I was doing that, I noticed she was checking me out and my tattoos. She suddenly broke the silence and asked me" What is your name?" and I looked into her eyes. DAMN THOSE EYES. " Stephen. Stephen James. How about you?", "Eva. Eva Thompson." Eva, Eva James. DAMN THE THOUGHT OF IT MAKES ME WEAK. I smiled at her and said " That's a wonderful name.". She started too blush, how cute. I finished and looked at her and asked her " What are you doing here, all alone?", but I already knew she was not alone. " I'm not really alone, I'm here with my friend Mira and she took me here. But I don't really like partying." Mira.. Bryan would love her. " Why that?". " I don't like to be in a crowd of people, I feel uncomfortable." WAIT. DID SHE JUST SAID THAT SHE DON'T LIKE TO BE IN A CROWD OF PEOPLE, SHE FEELS UNCOMFORTABLE... I noticed that I was doing nothing and looked at me worried, fuck play it cool Stephen. "I should really go back, my friend Mira looks for me, but thank you for helping me, it was not necessary." not necessary, she is kidding.. I smiled, because I thought this was joke " No, who knows what he would do to you, if I would not be there, I hope I see you again, Eva." " I hope so, too. Stephen.". And she went back to the bar.

Eva.