Chapter Forty-Seven: "Here goes nothing."

Start from the beginning

"Uncle Tony is coming." I say to them, shaking all of there bottles up before checking the bottom. When I see that all of the formula has mixed well, i pop a bottle into each babies mouth. I set Jaisiahs bottle next to him because I'm sure he'll want it later when he realizes it's there. I hold the bottles steady as I listen for Maya and Sophia.

Sophia and Maya were really heartbroken and this was becoming a cycle. Sophia wakes up every night crying. She won't come out of her room. She won't eat. Sophia goes to bed crying, wakes up half way through the night to cry, wakes up in the morning crying, and cries herself to sleep multiply times through out the day. I'm surprised she has tears left.

Maya is a absolute mess. All she does now is ask when Alex is coming back and look at pictures of the three of them. I offered to bring her to my moms house so she could play with her Aunts and Uncle and she declined. Instead, she looked herself in her room and Quincy had to pick her bedroom door lock in order to get in.

The atmosphere around the house was so dry and empty. Nobody smiled or laughed. We barely talked. It was just sleep and help take care of the babies.

Chance is looking for Alex and going to work just Incase my idiot of a brother decides to show up. From what I've heard so far, he hasn't shown up.

Jalen is already back asleep when I look back down, Jasmine is still sucking harshly, and Jaisiah is on his way back to sleep. Jasmine looks at me with her wide ass eyes before spiting the bottle up and some of the contents. I quickly pick her up before carrying her over to the changing station. I wipe her mouth and decide to ditch her clothes.

They were ugly anyways.

I open the drawer and grab the shirt that I bought, a custom made onesie that says Parker on the back. It matches my hoodie that was just like it.

Jasmine looks up at me again as I slip socks over her small feet. The way she looks at me almost reminds me of when Alex is drunk, a certain wolffish grin taking over his face.

The only difference between Jasmine and Alex's face was the fact that Alex has teeth and Jasmine did not.

"You're milk drunk." I state, rest a elbow on either side of her. I bring my head to my hands, staring down at my niece.

The smile fades from her face and it already looks like she going to cry again, so I push the bottle back between her lips before mumbling words to her.

"It's okay. Tomorrow we are going to go to Nanas house and meet the rest of your aunts and uncles, along with a very scary man. He's kind of nice once you get to know him. You'll like that, right? Your bitch as- your dad. I'm sorry. He's not a bitch, he's just acting terrible to your mommy and she doesn't deserve it. Go easy on her, she's having a hard time taking care of all of you but she's trying, okay?"

10:30 am.

"What are you doing?" Quincy says to me. I woke him up from a baby being laid on his chest. I had just sole the babies from Maya and Sophia: Sophia was knocked out , Maya and Jaisiah were both awake, and Jasmine and Jalen slept like babies.

Haha.

Quincy holds Jalen in his arms as he sits up, watching me scramble around the living room like a idiot, I'm sure. He was holding Jalen with one arm, his forearm across the baby's small body and his large hand supporting his head. I grab a blanket before lowering myself on my knees.

"I have to go to my moms." I breathed out before finally spreading the blanket out. I lay Jaisiah on it before straightening myself out.

Whew, this house was a mess. I'll clean it later. Most of it was my fault anyways.