That was so awkward.

Sighing, I turn my head and resume getting everything ready.

~~~~~~~~~~

I discreetly open the door to our room as I balance the tray on my hand then I shut it behind me. My eyes land on Tristan who's struggling to get out of bed.

"W-What are you doing? You're not supposed to get out of bed." I sigh, placing the tray on the coffee table and rushing to him.

"I need to take a shower." He grunts, struggling to get up but I place my hand on his bare back.

"W-Wait, please sit down. I'll go get the bath filled for you." I state, going over to the bathroom and let the water run.

While the bath fills, I go back into the room and help him take off his bandages and gauze since he can't move his arms, unintentionally getting a glimpse of his injuries and feeling my face drop. That looks so painful.

"Thank you, baby." He hums, his eyes flickering over my face wehereas I give a shy smile.

I then help him to the bathroom and into the tub. While he was in the shower, I change the sheets, the pillow cases and replaced them with new ones.

Aftee he took his bath, I helped him get dressed and as soon as I did, I noticed his arms started bleeding again.

Panicked, I sat him down on the bed and sat on the chair next to him. I then grabbed the first aid kit and cleaned his wounds, placing fresh bandages on his arm, his shoulder and his abdomen. Then wrapping the gauze around his arm.

"Is that better?" I ask, looking at him getting comfortable on the bed.

"Mhm." He hums, giving me a quick peck on my parted lips.

"I made you breakfast. Do you want to eat it now?" I ask him and he nods with a smirk on his lips, reaching over and tucking my hair behind my ear.

And since eating usually requires two hands and given the fact that Tristan's arms is unable to move for now, I sat there and helped him eat his breakfast. He needs it to get healthier and better. I don't mind. I want to make sure he's okay.

I think he would've done the same for me. I think.

As we sat there with me feeding him, my mind was concocting tons of thoughts. The main one being my dad. I don't know what Tristan did to him but some insight would be nice. I'm still debating whether or not I should ask him or not.

Swallowing, I open my mouth to talk. "Tristan?" I start, catching his attention.

He raises his brows and response,waiting for me to resume talking.

"W-Where's my dad?" I ask him and I watch him grit his jaw.

"He's locked up." He informs me and I nod, placing the fork down. "I don't know what I'll do with him yet. As much as I hate it, he's family." He continues, his voice harsh and laced in anger.

"And most importantly, he's your father. It's for you to decide his fate." He tells me, his full attention on me and his hand coming to my jaw. "I'll do what you want." He huskily grunts and I can't help but blush for whatever reason.

He's being nice to me. I like that. I usually refrain from talking to him in fear that he's not in a good mood or that he'll yell at me but I guess painkillers are kicking in.