wiggle

A/N: This will be a short chapter as I am on my phone and in the UK for 3 more weeks. Sorry not sorry 😁 I'll do a better chapter once I'm home, but for now here is a filler.

BTS had seen many years of success at this point. They had received many awards and gotten the respect off many in the loop world. But today was the day that they found something truly great!

While helping to clean the bosses office Hobi found a file called: Trainee Days. Out of curiosity he began to look through and found pictures of himself and all of the members in their pre debut days. He couldn't help but cringe at the punk look they were made to wear.
After reminising for a while he continued his exploration. Eventually he came across older picture of many people he knew that started but had moved onto other careers. His jaw almost dropped when he came across the sub file called Abhi 2008. The boys all knew that Abhi was once a trainee and had gotten to see some of his talents this was still a treasure. Sneakily Hobi snuck the file out of the office and raced to the dorm after telling the boss that he had stomach problems.
The rest of the boys were enjoying a movie marathon when the door crashed open. Hobi ignored their complaints and proceeded to take out their dvd. Finally the others got their answer when a very young Abhi popped up on the screen, only this time....
he was in heels!

To say the boys were amazed was an understatement. For the following few weeks every time they'd see Abhi they'd whisper "wiggle wiggle wiggle". It took him a while to catch on but when Cookie did a bit of the dance his face went bright red. Suddenly he took off towards the bosses office yelling
"You promised you distroyed all the copies!"

A/N : again sorry it's so short but thank you for the continued support. What did you think off Abhis moves? 😜 Till next time!