On Stage #3

A/N: Here is another original short. Remember to comment with any chapter ideas that you have and I will do my very best to include them. 

On a normal day, Abhi would have traveled to any venue with the group, but today was a bit different. The boys were coming to the concert hall following after an interview. As Abhi made himself useful by helping out the crew in getting everything in place he noticed the fans beginning to pour in. Soon enough the arena was full, yet the boys had yet to show up. After waiting a few more minutes he contacted Joonie to see how close they were. In response he got an apologetic voice telling him that the interview went late and they would need another half hour to get to the venue and to prepare to perform. 

With this news, Abhi went to the event coordinator and after explaining the situation they unanimously decided that the concert either had to be canceled or they had to entertain the crowd in some way. Their fear with so many fans in the crow was that some may get too excited and start a riot. After a period of brainstorming and the crowd steadily becoming louder Abhi had a lightbulb go off. 

"There is a piano somewhere right? Put it center stage and trust me. I can handle Army for a little while." Abhi left no room for comments as he dashed away to borrow one of Jin's concert outfits and quickly did something with his hair. He then got a mike rigged up by a confused technician before he stood on the sidelines. He took a deep breath and walked on stage waving at Army. they were both confused and happy to see the familiar BTS hyung. 

"Hello everyone!" He got cheers in response. "For any of you who are new, you can call me Abhi Hyung. I'm afraid you will have to pay some attention to me this evening. BTS had an overlapping schedule that has them running late." The crowd began to protest so he put his hands up to stop all talking. Once it was quiet he continued. "While I might not be anywhere near the same level as my boys, I promise that we can still have a great night. Please give me a chance." He bowed and after a short silence received a cheer that encouraged him to continue. He gave a big smile and made his way to the piano. 

"Alright, everyone. We are going to play a bit of a game." He sat down and tested out a few keys to get everyone's attention. "I am going to test Army a little bit. I will play a bit of a song and if you recognize it feel free to sing along." He played a few more before stopping and turning to everyone. "Are we ready?" He asked and got a large amount of yelling so he once again smiled and raised his hands for silence. Once he had it he began. 

As he moved through a melody of several BTS songs army responded by singing along. He concentrated mainly on playing the more popular songs to ensure that the crowd would be able to sing along. After several songs, the crowd seemed to be falling into a rhythm with him and were enjoying the impromptu game. As a trick, he began to play one of the songs he knew was from Got7 "miracle" and received a few laughs at his fake act of surprise when the fans accused him of cheating at the game. This game went on for quite a while. After each song, he made sure to check in and make sure that army was still content. 

As he was playing his final song which happened to be DNA he recognized some familiar voices. Without stopping he looked behind him and noticed the boys filing out and getting into their dance positions while singing along. At the end of the song, he stood and thanked army for being patient. As he was about to sneak off stage and allow the boys to begin he was suddenly pulled into a group hug. All the boys joined in and gave their thanks. Joonie asked army to give Abhi another applause and thanked him for helping out. He just bowed and made his way off stage smiling and waving the entire way. At the end of the concert, the crowd began to tweet at the band that they would love to play the song game with Abhi Hyung again. 

Once again Abhi had made himself known further to army and surprised BTS with his willingness to help them succeed. Videos of this performance were circulated and shared many times as fans began to truly appreciated the staff that supported their favorite idol group. Abhi had once again earned the respect and support of Army, and for that he is grateful. 

A/N: I know it was short, but in my defense, I do have a life ;P By which I mean I've spent all day cuddling my cat. The next few chapters are going to be centered around the boys going to America for the BBMAs and their interviews that took place. Be sure to include any ideas that you would like to see included, but until then.

Have a great day!!!