Special Moments: Taetae

A/N: Hey everyone! I hope you are all enjoying the winter season where ever you are. I am so proud to announce that this story has passed 4K in reads! Thank you all so much for supporting my story!!! I am hoping to finish the special moments series in the next week or so and then you'll get a chapter on the ships. I also wanted to let everyone know that I have posted a Twilight OneShot. I know it is a bit late for that type of fanfic, but the idea was stuck in my brain. Check it out if you are interested and let me know what you think. Anyways, let's get into the cute moments between Abhi and TaeTae. 

- It was Abhi who urged TaeTae to buy his puppy. They were shopping together when they came upon a pet store. In one of the cases was this cute ball of fluff who lit up when he say Tae. Even with Abhi there, the two were completely focused on one another. While Tae was distracted Abhi went and talked to the shop owner and collected all the necessities for the pup. He then went back to Tae who hadn't noticed his absence. He held up a kennel with a large smile on his face. "Is he ready to come home?" Abhi asked. Tae was shocked but it quickly turned to excitement. "I've already cleared it with the other boys and the big boss. All you need to do is name him."Abhi said as they loaded the dog into the crate. From that day on Abhi was happy to know that he was responsible for Tae's continuous happiness in the presence of Yeontan.

- Since he was technically the one to buy Yeontan it seemed only fair that when he was available he was the designated baby sitter

- Since he was technically the one to buy Yeontan it seemed only fair that when he was available he was the designated baby sitter. They were continuously playing together whenever Abhi had a break. Even Luka befriended the little ball of fluff. Often when Tae had completed his daily training he would go home to find his beloved pup missing. There would be a note that stated that he had been kidnapped to have fun with his god father. Tae tried to be annoyed, but the picture of Abhi running after the little ball of fluff always brought a smile to his face.

- In the early years of BTS's existence, it was common for Tae to talk in Yiddish. It wasn't that he didn't know Korean or didn't want to talk normally. It was more likely that he mumbled to himself and was expressive using different random noises. While the others found this to be a quite annoying, Abhi was thrilled. He would often just laugh along with Tae or join in with the nonsense words. Abhi was quite disappointed when he returned from an extended visit with his mom to find out that Tae was told to cut it out. No more would Abhi get a carefree Tae who spoke his Alien language. He would forever be saddened by this.

- If Tae was known for anything amongst the Big Hit staff it was having an impeccable fashion sense. He was always sporting the latest trends and flashing his Gucci every chance he gets. When it came time for Abhi to go on a date, he knew exactly who to turn to for fashion advice. Together they went shopping and found the best outfits. When Abhi left for his date Tae couldn't help letting a tear fall from  his eye. When the other boys asked him what was wrong he said, "Our Hyung is growing up!"

- When Tae found out that he could only bring one person with him to the premier of his series Hwarang: The Beginning he had a difficult time deciding. Both of his parents lived far away and it would be difficult to only bring one of them. As for the members, it didn't feel right to pick a favorite to bring. After thinking about it for a long time his decision was clear. He would bring Abhi who was known as everyone's favorite Hyung. It ended up being a wonderful night full of praise and laughter.

- The first time Abhi heard Tae hit his low notes, he knew that he would go far in this industry. He was one of the people that encouraged him to utilize his low notes and sing from his core. When Tae released his single Singularity Abhi cried with joy. He always knew that Tae was going to continually sock people with his low voice in contract to his cute face. Abhi couldn't be prouder that the world was finally getting to see how truly talented his little TaeTae truly was.

- During fan meets, Tae was known for teasing his fans. That could be in the form of a look or a gesture. When Abhi was around however this changed. Whenever Tae would step outside of his gentlemanly behavior he received a thump on the back of the head along with a scolding from his Hyung. Fans found if adorable when Tae would whine at his hyung while the other feigned true disappointment. It was like watching a mother scold her son. Many of these types of moments were captured and used in Abhi appreciation compilations.

- During their time in America, Tae was very insecure about his English. He spent a lot of his time staying quiet and nodding when the others did. He would also go to Abhi for rehearsal help. The two would spend hours going over phrases and words in English for him to use in future interviews. The highlight of Abhi's time in America would probably be when Tae managed to talk to Ellen in complete English about the BBMA's. Even during the video you can see Abhi with a huge smile on his face looking fondly at his boys.

A/N: I'm sorry if this wasn't written as well as the others. I have been very tired lately and haven't had much energy to update. Still make sure to leave me new story ideas and vote! I'll see you guys next time!!!