Special Moments: Yoo

A/N: Here is the second of a seven-part series. Let me know if you guys like this style of writing, and if you have suggestions for a future chapter. Thank you for continuing to read my story!

The fans were quite upset with Abhi. I few more perceptive fans notice that in many interactions between the therapist and Suga, Abhi refers to Suga as You. He would say things like "hey you" or "You come here". Fans were outraged that he would disrespect the man young rapper. Especially when he called the rest by cute nicknames. When Army began to take their concerns to Twitter and began to slamAbhi for his disrespect, they were surprised at who offered a defense. There on a V-live with a very pissed off look sat Min Yoongi himself. He waited for 5 minutes for people to log on and just glared the entire time. Many fans asked him what was wrong, and many comments included Abhi's name. Many figured he must have come to the same realization as they did and was pissed off at his hyung. Finally, he sighed. He asked "Are you all listening, cause I have something important to explain to you?" he said and when he got confirmation he continued. He turned around and grabbed a whiteboard. In choppy English, he wrote out his name.

MIN YOONGI

He showed it to the camera and waited. "Everyone see this?" Again when he got confirmation and a bunch of question marks he continued. He grabbed a different colored pen and circled a portion of his name.

MIN [YOO]NGI

"I am very disappointed in Army. Abhi Hyung is one of the best people I know and you all have disrespected him for using a nickname that is perfectly acceptable." He again glared. "Abhi is one of the first people that I have trusted enough to use a nickname for me, yet you all have been spamming him for something as ridiculous as this." He again sighed. "Abhi is to nice to say this for himself, but be prepared for some tuff love army. Grow Up! Big Hit is a family that would never purposely say anything to hurt each other, plus even if he was disrespecting me you all know I would give it right back to him. If my feelings were hurt that would be my problem, understand?" He took a few deep breaths and calmed down. "Army you mean the world to me, but please don't let these little observations get int he way of what is fact. Abhi is a part of my family, and I implore you to apologize. He is a big softy and is probably in his room crying looking at all the hate he has received from you. If you want BTS to remain as close to army as we are now, respect our Hyung. With that, I have finished, depending on your response I might V-Live again." And he was gone. Many Army cried over getting scolded, others felt disrespected, but the majority were quick to apologize on their social media and take back all comments. All fans were happy to see that a few days later Suga returned. This time with Abhi in tow with the life being called Yoo, and thankfully they were back to their playful selves.

A/N: Here are some shorts. 

- One of the most common situations that you could find Abhi and Yoo in was cuddling. Despite his tough exterior, when sleeping he liked to be warm. Add that with the back massage that Abhi provided and he was the perfect sleeping buddy. When backstage it was common for pictures and videos to surface of Yoo sleeping on the olders shoulder or more rarely fully laying on the others chest (this would only occur when Yoo was very tired). Because of this, many friends dubbed them snuggle buddies.

- As many people could have guessed, Yoo joked about Abhi being a Shrink. He wouldn't admit it but he relied on the older more then he would like to show. When he had concerns about his new songs or dealing with negative comments, the first person he would go to was Abhi. While he wasn't an expert in everything rap, he did all he could. This made the life of an idol a little bit easier for a lazy guy.

- Many army do not know this but back when all the boys were shoved into one dorm, Yoo often found accommodation elsewhere. While this is normally frowned upon, the company made an exception given the place he stayed. He would often occupy the spare room of Abhi's apartment where he had the quiet and supportive environment for producing. It was his own special space.

- While Jin could offer a lot of dad jokes, Abhi was one of the only people could make Yoo smile and laugh with ease. This just showed army how much trust Suga put in the elder as he was comfortable enough to be himself. This is where many ships started, but that is a whole other story.

- One year for his birthday Yoo received one of the weirdest, but meaningful gifts of his life. With a very awkward flow and I lot of cheesy rhymes, Abhi wrote a rap for the rapper. When all the other boys were feeling the second-hand embarrassment, Yoo just smiled and clapped his hands. The fact that a total novice would try meant the world to him.

- One thing that fans knew about Suga was that he found dyeing his hair absolutely exhausting. It took Abhi days to convince him that it wasn't so bad, plus he could sleep while his Noona's worked away on his hair. The staff were very happy that the complaints came to an end, and Abhi was always excited to mess with his Yoo's ever-changing hair color.

- There were very few things that Yoo liked more than a good drink. Fans were happy to see that Abhi often accompanied the younger. While Abhi did not always drink, it gave Army comfort that their Suga didn't always drink alone.

- While Suga was not very discrete about his fondness for sleep, Abhi still found himself forcing the younger to sleep often. He had a habit of overworking himself and locking himself in his studio. Abhi had a key made and kept a pillow and blanket on hand so that he could force to nap when he deemed it necessary. Once again Army was happy to know that the boys were well taken care of. 

A/N: Till next time! :)