Meeting the Leader

A/N: I would like to remind people that I was not in attendance when each of the boys was recruited, so if this is not exactly how it went down don't blame me. Blame my laziness as I don't want to have to do more research! Also, the timeline that I am using is from https://aminoapps.com/c/btsarmy/page/blog/full-history-timeline-of-bts/6PJM_EPBszu0KXE36Wp282Q8WqRoZkD0rq so again if that is not quite accurate, I am doing my best. Anyway on with the story!!!

At first, Abhinu was quite nervous to start working at Big Hit again. From the last time, he had walked through the doors so much had changed. He also knew that he would be receiving the pitiful looks he got everywhere he went. While he was growing used to the reality that he was different from everyone else, a part of him wished he could go unnoticed. for the most part, he walked with a slight limp. It would grow worse the longer he was standing up, which meant that he would spend as much time leaning or sitting as he could. Today, however, he was determined to show no weakness and prove to the staff that he was ready to come back to work.

That morning he had received a message from Bang Si-hyuk to meet him in the studio 3 at 9. When he entered the building he noticed that there was no one at the front desk, and no one was wondering the halls. For a moment he had begun to wonder if he had gotten his dates mixed up, but he soon found everyone. Upon opening the door to studio 3 he was met by the faces of all the people he knew from the company as well as some new ones. when he entered everyone began to clap, and soon he was being passed around the room to give everyone hugs. When he reached Bang Si-hyuk he received a clap on the back and a big smile. This was a reminder of just how much of a family Big Hit was. He could be people looking, but everyone was trying there best to avoid the looks of pity. Instead, he was congratulated on his recovery and wished luck on his new career.

After the CEOs greetings, he dragged him over to a group of 4 older men, along with a younger that could only be a few years younger than himself.

"These are the managers of the boy's group that you will be working with. You best get on good terms, because you will be seeing a lot of each other," he said in a slightly sarcastic voice. He began to introduce each of them, "This is Manager Sejin, Manager Hyunsoo, Manager Hobeom, and Manager Jigaemae. You can either call them by those names or simply Manager Hyung." He finished and once again clapped Abhinu on the back. As he did the introductions Abhinu made sure to bow and give nice greetings.

"It is nice to meet you all. I am Sejin Abhinu, but you all can call me Abhi (pronounced Abby) if you would like. Most people do. I look forward to working with all of you." Abhinu said once again while bowing. After the introductions were done, the big bosses focus turned to the managers as they struck up a conversation leaving Abhinu and the yet to be named teenager to themselves.

"I know I have been gone for a while, but I can tell that you are a new recruit. I'm sure you heard my introductions, but my name is Abhinu. Please call me Abhi and any stories that the other trainees have probably told you are only half true." He joked as he held out his hand to shake.

"I am Kim Namjoon. I am known as Rap Monster. I have been recruited for the band BTS. I am supposed to be the leader." he said kindly with a smile. "The staff had told many stories about you, especially the other trainees. It would seem that you are quite the prankster. I hope I never have to feel your rath." he half-joked. I gave a somber laugh. It had been a long time since pulling pranks had been one of my hobbies. He had been so focused on school that it had forced him to grow out of his old habits.

"I'm not much of a prankster anymore. I've grown up quite a bit. But I can't promise that I am not a sarcastic mess. And Rap Monster, are you sure that that is the name that you want to go with?" He said with a wink. This earned him a real laugh.

From that moment he knew that he and his little Joonie would get along with.