A/N: Please don't skip!!!

Before I begin to actually write content, I wanted to clear a few things up. 

I might not be following the timeline perfectly, but I will try my best. Also, as I am adding in a new character the members may act a little differently, but I will try and capture their personalities as best I can. 

I also apologize if I am switching from third to first person POV between chapters. Some days I write as an observer, other days I am committed to the character of Abhi. While I cannot help this, I will do my best to ensure that the chapters individually will not suddenly change without warning. 

I also wanted you to catch you up on Abhi's nicknames for the members. 

Rap Monster = Joonie

Suga = Yoo

J-Hope = Hobi

Jin = Boo

Jimin = Jiminie

V = Taetae

Jungkook = Kookie

They are not original, but these are my favorite nicknames for all the members. 

Anyways I'll stop rambling and let you continue on. 

Thank you for reading, and leave me a comment if you are enjoying, or a like if you are to shy. 

Oh... I'd also like to let you guys know that I am a full-time university student studying to be a psychologist with a part-time job. Thus I don't have a lot of free time, so updates might not be as frequent. If you really want content please leave comments, they inspire me to continue. 

Lastly, if there is a specific event in the BTS timeline that you want me to cover, let me know. I am always up for suggestions. Just make sure to link where I can get access (like youtube) so that I can address it as accurately as possible. 

I will update as soon as school is not so hectic.