Uncomfortable Ships

For Abhi, the boys of BTS were his little brothers. So it is easy to see how disturbed it was to discover the trend of ships that included him along with his charges. His introduction to the world of ships through many different sources. Though Abhi will not deny purposely smacking the boys on the butt and smiling towards army occasionally at signings, as it was funny to see the boys go red and the crowd go crazy. He did not see that as a romantic relationship, but more of a bromance.  Here is how Abhi discovered these ships with each of the boys. 

Jin

The first time that Abhi became aware of the ship that existed between him and Jin was during a fan meet and greet. They had been doing their usual bickering while Jin was waiting for the next fan to reach them. After a while, a fan came up. She had to headbands in her hand and she looked very nervous. After giving her his autograph the girl looked to be gaining her courage.

"Oppas, will you accept this?" She offered one headband to Jin and the other to Abhi. While this was not the first time that Abhi had received a gift, but it wasn't a regular thing. He accepted right away and let her place it on his head. Jin followed soon after and they hadn't realized what they've done until the girl had squealed, moved on, and the two looked at each other On Jin's head was a little sign that said 'I'm his!' While Abhi's said 'He's mine!' in matching fonts. The arrows were pointing at the other. While most people assumed that they would remove the headbands right away, Abhi surprised them. Instead, he went over to Jin and sat across his lap. He took a microphone and smiled at army.

"You heard it first here Army! This is my Boo!" He yelled before squeezing Jin into a hug that made the fans go wild. All the while Jin laughed just enjoying the attention his Hyung was giving him.

RM

RM was once again doing a V-live with the army and was speaking about one of the songs that he had written. He was brought to a pause when he heard a knock on the door of his studio. He knew who it was mainly at the fact that they waited to be offered entrance before barging in. When he finally asked his guest in he was happy to see it was Abhi.

"Joonie!" The older said as he came in and hugged the other from behind. "How much longer are you going to be, you promised me barbeque." he wined as he also smiled at the camera. "Hi army, are you treating my Joonie well?"

He watched the screen to see the comments as RM brushed him off and continued talking. "Hyung I told you that we would go after the V-live. You will have to wait." RM was expecting to get a sarcastic remark but found the other was silent. When he looked at him he says Abhi's eyes glued to the screen. When he followed his gaze he made a gruesome discovery. Army was going nuts with different ship names and exclamations about how cute of a couple they would be. Both boys were shocked into silence and just stared at the comments. At one point comments started appearing with questions about if the screen had frozen. Finally, Abhi got his bearings and a smile came to his face.

"He wishes!" Abhi said, he stood up and gave Joonie a quick kiss on the cheek before running out. He left a very flustered RM with the fans who were going wild.

Suga

Abhi would not consider himself an obsession with his twitter, and often he forgot that he even had an account. Today was different, however. Since the morning he could hear his phone going off in the kitchen none stop with notifications. When he finally gave up on snuggling Luka who had also become annoyed with the continued chiming, he checked the phone. There were over 4K notifications from his twitter. As someone who rarely even texts, the sheer amount piqued his interest. Upon opening his twitter he instantly regretted it. He had been linked to many threads revolving around the supposed Suhi ship. There was fan art, links to fanfics, videos, and many other sources. While Abhi wanted to simply turn it off, he was already to far gone. For hours he looked through all the ship posts and actually found himself liking the more creative ones. Finally, he had enough and snapped out of his obsessive state. He decided to make his own post.