12 XIUHAN ft. MARKSON - VIDEOGRAPHY

Start from the beginning

"So are you guys ready?" I asked mark and jackson.

"I am still nervous." Mark said while having his make up. He reminded me of xiu.

"It's okay Babe, we can do this" Jackson said nibbling on mark's earlobe. Mark giggled and puts away jackson's face of his ear.

"You guys are so sweet." I said as i thought of xiu and i.

"Stop." Mark said as jackson continues to nibble on his ears

"Everything will be spontaneous just make it look real, what the hell, you guys are a couple you'll have no problem with that." I said as i started to walk away.

But then i noticed jackson was wearing almost the same clothes as i am. "Oh and nice outfit jackson"

I helped set the cameras and my actors were ready to film.

"Oh gahd! This should be good, QUIET ON THE SET" i said.  "LIGHTS, CAMERA, ACTION,!"

Xiumin's POV

I drived all the way to lulu's studio. With a cup of coffee for him, to calm his nerves. I hope he is in a good mood today after last night's heat.

I walked through  all this studios and here it is studio number 7. It was different walking in here, the door is usually guarded by a staff, holding a sign to keep quiet, now, i just walked in and heard luhan's voice in a very angry manner.

"What the hell! Are you guys really a couple? I know you guys are not virgins, i ask you that during auditions! And both of you are two horny bitches that do it every night, i heard you talk about it sometimes!" Luhan is infront of his actors scolding his actors, who silently nods at everything he said.

"THEN LET IT BE IMMORTALIZED BITCHES! FUCK EACH OTHER UP!" He shouted once again making a bitch face.

I put my belonging on lulu's designated table. And hugged him from behind as he sat on the director's seat.

"What's going on babe?" I asked as i kissed his cheek.

"My HORNY actors won't do IT, infront of the camera" he took my hand and put on his chest.

"Relax lulu" i massaged his temples, neck, and the back of his shoulder,  he was so relaxed as i did.

"Xiu." His voice crack and coughed a little.

"Yes?" I whisperred in his ear.

"I'm feeling..." i can hear him gulp as i settled my chin on the crook of his neck. He guided my head to look down.

He was having a boner, and his sweat felt cold on his forehead.

"Ah babe! Really? I just..." i said, he stood up and kissed me. I was so shocked.

His actors, walked towards us.  And before one of them could speak.

"SCREW YOU, we..." he kissed me

"Will be" he kissed me again but deeper this time.

"Doing the scene." I was shocked mouth wide open as he kissed me again and signalling the cameramen to film.

He dragged me to his artificial bedroom, and we stood infront of the zebra print bed.  And he kissed me. We took off our shoes and socks, without breaking the kiss.

He pulled away smirked at me, carressing my cheek, while i close my eyes amd lick my lips. He pulled me in leaving no space in between. I felt his boner as he grind on me.

"Oh!" I moaned.  I pulled his jacket off while smirking and i settled my forehead to his.

He pushed me to lie down on the bed.  I opened my legs as he climbed on top of me.