Chapter 79

The next day.

"Was he really like that?!"

You ask in surprise, when you hear an unbelievable story about sasuke from the maids.

"It's true, (name)-san. He used to be afraid of fugaku-sama so much that even hearing fugaku-sama's voice made him cried."

One of the maids answer.

"True, true. Not to mention the attachment he had towards itachi-sama and yuri-sama. He won't even eat if both of them weren't there. He was so clingy."

Another maid adds.

"W-wow... it's like I'm listening about someone else. Well, it's still true about yuri though, but about itachi-san is a bit... surreal?"

"Well, well... that's sasuke-sama for you. Who could've thought he would change so much from such a cute little kid towards a very cool, smart and perfect young man? He is like a prince in a fairy tale."

And all of the maids swoon over the image of sasuke in their heads.

Well... seems like they don't really know the real sasuke and just see him like other girls in school did.
It's quite weird, given that you know his true nature.

Plus, which prince in a fairy tale does he resemble to? If it's itachi, then it's understandable, but sasuke is a bit... um... more like a villain?

A handsome one though.

By the way, right now, you are in your room, sitting and gossiping with the maids about sasuke's past. They were curious about your relationship with him and ended up telling you so much about sasuke's childhood. It was so sudden, so you were quite surprised but of course, you are happy that you know more about sasuke now.

Even though it's in the past.

Meanwhile, as you are having a very interesting conversation with the maids, a visitor has come to see you in your room. He is standing in front of the door, and is watching from a slight opening of the sliding door in which he can see you chatting happily with everyone.

It amazes him about how you can become so close with the maids already even in a short amount of time.

And it reminds him of a certain someone.

After calming himself down a little, the man finally decides to slide open the door.

"Excuse me..."

The maids instantly freeze.

"M-madara-sama!"

They say in unison, as their body immediately stand straight with awkward expression on their face.

They are all afraid, since it is extremely wrong for the maids to sit at the same table and have a casual conversation with any guests in uchiha house. They have violated one rule and madara will never let it slide.

"Having a very interesting chat here, are we?"

Madara asks, causing their bodies to become stiff.

Now, it's over. They might get fired anytime.

"Yeah, we did!"

Your sudden and cheerful answer causes all of them to startle.

They are worried. This is absolutely not the right time to be so cheerful.

But do you ever care? Don't think so.

"Want to join us, madara-sama?"

You ask him, still with the same cheerful intonation you had a while ago. The man, is quite annoyed at it, but he can't get mad at you either.