Chapter 11

"A-amazing... "

Your eyes grow wider as a huge mansion greets your sight. It is so big and beautiful that it takes your breath away.

Sasuke turns to face you.

"What are you gawking at?" He questions, confused.

"N-nothing... It's just that, i never knew temari comes from such a wealthy family. I mean, i know about you and hinata and also shikamaru, but not her..." Your voice trails off.

Sasuke then scoffs at you.

"Next time, don't go judging people only by what you see. Their appearance doesn't determine their background, you know." He says with a smirk plastered on his face.

"I know that." You scowl at him and stomp to the entrance door.

"Sorry for interrupting." All four of you bow towards temari before going into her house.

"It's okay. Come on in!" Temari leads you into a room that seems to be a study room.

"Please have a seat first. I'll bring you some drinks." she says and walks out of the room.

Meanwhile, you observe the beautiful room you're in.  There are so many books on shelves inside the room that are neatly organized. There is a computer at one corner of the room. The decorations of this room really gives you the vibe of a library, so calming and soothing.

"This is nothing, you know."

Without giving any warning, Sasuke suddenly whispers to you.

"W-w-what are you doing?!"

You scream out of shock. He only smiles at you.

"You should come to the Uchiha mansion sometime. You'll be much more amazed."

He says proudly.

"Y-yeah, right. As if i care about that."

You turn your back at him as your heart still pounds rapidly by what he did.

"Drinks are ready!" Temari walks into the room bringing a tray of hot drinks. Winter is on the way, so it is really nice to drink something warm.

"Alright, let's start."

Neji starts bringing out his stationeries.

***********************************

"U-um, excuse me, temari."

Temari lifts up her head to look at you.

"What is it, [name]?"

"Um... I need to use the toilet. Which way is it?" You ask her, your voice half-whispering.

"Ohh, the toilet? Out of this room, you should turn left. Walk straight until you meet a juction to the right. You'll find the toilet there." She answers you, a smile on her face.

"Thank you." You stand up to make your way out, but then sasuke suddenly speaks.

"Make sure you don't get lost, alright."

Your eyes oggle at him.

"I won't."

Then, you stomp out of the room.

"Tch, that jerk! Just who does he think i am? It's not like I'm going to get lost in a house. Ughhh, i hate him, i swear."

You mumble to yourself while walking and then you turn at the right junction temari told you.

You are able to find the toilet, indeed.

After you're done, you go to the sink to wash your hand.

"God, even the toilet is huge." You say to yourself, a smile lands on your lips.

Suddenly, some old memories come back into your head.

'I also used to have this kind of toilet.'

The thought crossed your mind.

You lift up your head to see your reflection in the mirror.

The big glasses you're wearing, the long hair that you don't tie up, the bangs that is long enough to cover your whole face.

Everything is to hide your true face.

You take off the gigantic glasses that don't even have any power to affect your eyes. Then, you bring your hair to one side of your shoulder. You fix your bangs a little and stare again at the mirror.

You smile.

This is what you used to look like.

"But i was blond though." The words slip out of your lips.

Your still smiling lips.

Then, your view suddenly becomes blurry.

Why...?

'Why am i crying...?'

Before you are able to think, the tears have already fallen like a heavy rain.
You don't know how to stop it.
You can't.

All the painful memories keep coming back.

The hatred you felt.
The love you yearned.
The gazes of people around you.
Everything.

"No, i have to stop." You whisper to yourself.

"My eyes will be puffy... " is what you say but your eyes won't listen to you.
The tears keep falling.

Suddenly, the toilet's door flow open.

'Omg, i didn't lock the door!'

Surprised, you turn towards the door,  totally forgotten about the tears in your eyes.

There, you find a stunned looking red-haired boy, his green eyes are fixed at you. The moment fall silent for a while, just both of you staring into each other's eyes. You are unable to move.

'Who is this guy?!'