Chapter 68 (part 2)

Sasuke is standing right in front of you. However, both of you are doing nothing, just staring at each other with no words to mutter.

'Shit! Just why can't i speak?!'

Sasuke is staring at you with his usual dull expression.

You don't know what he's thinking, but, you know he also wants to talk to you. You can just feel it.

"What are you doing here?"

Sasuke asks, breaking the awkward silence.

You simply fix your hair a little before answering him.

"Nothing. Just walking around. What about you?"

You try to speak as if you're not interested in him at all, hiding the truth that you actually want to talk to him. But the uchiha, is still not wearing any expression.

"I hate the crowd, so i stayed in this room for a while."

He says.

"Oh, i see. Very well then. Since we have nothing to talk about, I'll be going now. Well, goodbye."

You then turn around and slowly walk away with a frown on your face.

'Just why did i say that I'm leaving?!! Oh my God, what a fool i am!'

Regret comes rushing down your body. Just why on earth did you decide to leave?!

"(Name), wait."

Sasuke's sudden call makes you stop.

You haul out a relieved sigh before turning to look at him again.

"What is it?"

The annoyance in your voice is extremely intimidating, but he is not responding to that.
Instead, he just looks at you earnestly.

"I have something to talk about."

You startle a little when you listen to his answer. It's rare for him to talk about something to you, so why so sudden?

You are curious, and you yourself have something that you want to ask him, so you just nod.

Sasuke gets into the room through the still opened door, and you follow closely right behind him.

He closes the door as you go straight to the centre of the room.

"What do you have to say?"

You ask, while taking a seat on a chair not far from where you're standing. Sasuke simply leans his back onto the door.

"A lot."

He says, muttering under his breath.

"But I'll let you say what you want first."

His sentence catches you off your guard. You can't help but to stutter.

"Wh-wh-what do you mean?"

"Exactly what you heard."

You bit your lips in embarrassment.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

He snickers.

"Oh my, (name)."

He starts walking towards you as he continues his sentence.

"You're a bad liar as always."

Sasuke takes a halt in front of you.

"It's clearly stated in your eyes that you have something to tell me. Even a kindergartener can tell."