Chapter 28

You turn speechless as sasuke explains to you the whole council members.

Apparently, all of them are the ones that hang with you all the time.

Neji is the vice president, Hinata is the secretary. Meanwhile the vice secretary is sakura. The treasurer is shino and the vice treasurer is naruto.

Surprised? Yes, naruto is in the council.

Apparently he is quite famous in school. And you're the only one that doesn't know it.

"So basically, the room that we always use is the council room?"

"No. It's just another room that we use to hang out. Regular students are not allowed to enter the council room without permission, so we always got separated. And that stupid naruto couldn't bear being away from his friends. That's why he requested from the principal to use the abandoned room as our activity room. That way, everyone can enter."

"What about the council room?"

"That one is only used for meetings and discussions. We often discuss about the problems inside the school, or any programmes that we want to organize. But apparently, there's nothing special going on in our school, so the gathering of the council is not necessary. Plus, our school system is different from Suna. In our school, the principal holds the highest rank, so everything must get his approval. Most of the time, the principal himself suggests an activity and we're the ones to handle it. But in Suna, the council president holds the highest position. This elite school, is ruled by the student council itself. That's why the council, especially the president is so busy. He has an absolute power in this school."

You are amazed by sasuke's explanation.

So that's how powerful gaara is. Who knows that he holds such a great responsibility.

"Enough of the talk." Sasuke says, as he stands up from his seat.

He then looks down at you with a super spooky smirk.

"Shall we play a game?"

He asks, in a very scary intonation.

You gulp.

"W-what game?"

Sasuke grabs your hand and forces you to stand beside him.

Then, he pulls you close and brings his lips closer to your ears.

"Telling you now won't make the game fun, isn't it?"

He whispers, sending a shiver down your spine.

Being too surprised, you are unable to resist as he drags you to who-knows-where.

"Don't worry. I'm not going to torture you so hard."

He says, again, with the smirk never leaving his face.

Oh, wow. Things has gotten more and more scary.

**********************************

"S-sasuke..."

You whisper as his sudden move surprises you.

Sasuke smirks.

"What's wrong? Tired already? I've just started, you know."

You bit your lips as you're driven into a corner. You can't move. Every single piece of you is trapped under him.

"B-but you told me you're  not going to be so hard!"

"Oh... Did i? Sorry, i must've forgotten. But i don't think i can back off now. I can't control myself all the time, you know."

Your eyes widen at his declaration. Sweat keeps forming on your forehead. Sasuke's eyes right now look like they're burning, with desire.

He is seriously not going to go easy on you.

You clench your fist.

"Alright. I have had enough of this."

Sasuke's eyebrow twitched.

"I'm quitting this game!"

You slam the table.

"I told you, didn't i, that I'm not good with shogi. Why are you forcing me?!!! And you seriously don't go easy on me at all!"

You pout as you are extremely mad at him.

Sasuke sighs helplessly.

"But playing easy is so boring. Being tense adds up to the fun."

"Oh-ho. If only you're the one being tense."

"I didn't say that it has to be me."

You bit your lips in anger. You are so mad that you're shivering.

"Hmph! Whatever! I'm not playing anymore."

You shout and quickly stomp your steps past him.

But then, sasuke grabs your arm.

"Wait." He says, sounding serious.

You immediately stop and turn to look at him.

'Wait, what?!'

Your eyes widen as you are extremely shocked to see sasuke's pained expression as he holds your arm tightly.

Just what is wrong with him?!

"S-sasuke... What's wrong?"

You ask, being worried as you've never seen him looking like this before.

However, he doesn't answer you. Instead, he tighten his grab on your arms.

"Sasuke..."

You call out to him and kneel to sit beside him. You take a peek to look at his face, but he doesn't reply your gaze.

Suddenly, he speaks.

"Where do you think you're going?"

That sentence sounds like a whisper and the suddenness gets you confused.

"What?"

You tilt your head to the side a little bit, perplexed by his sudden words.

"I said..."

Sasuke lifts his head to greet you with a super creepy glare and an annoyed expression.

"Where the hell do you think you're going? You're supposed to be my servant today, aren't you? Don't you dare to go anywhere now. I've booked this place to play. So sit and play. Got it?"

The threat makes your feet grow cold.

He sounds so scary that his intonation itself can make you stun.

Suddenly, without any warning, sasuke pulls you towards him and sits you on his lap.

You startle.

"What are you doing?!!!"

You struggle to leave, but he holds you tight by hugging you.

A hug?

Yes, a hug.

"Shut up. It's a punishment. Resist, and who knows what I'm going to do to you. We're alone here, you know."

You immediately stop moving after you heard his final sentence.

'This guyyyyyy!!!!!! I HATE HIMMMMMM!!!!!!!!"