Chapter 42

"Wow... You are amazing."

Sasuke exclaims, his eyes still staring at you.

"I can't believe how awful you are at this."

His finished sentence immediately makes you feel a rush of embarrassment.

You can't help but to feel angry at him, especially when he was the one who suggested coming here.

You clench your fist and shout at him like you usually do.

"I told you i don't know how to skate, didnt i?!! But you insist on coming here and threatened me, so i have no choice! And now you're insulting me?! How dare you!!!"

The male only sighs, as he cannot fight the truth with you.

Meanwhile, you are trying your best to remain standing on the ice rink. It is slippery, so to stand straight is almost impossible.

No.

It is indeed impossible. You are just lucky enough that no one else is in the rink with you.

Looking at the pathetic you who are shaking only not to fall, sasuke silently laughs.

He can't help but to feel that you're cute.

Well, you are too focused on what you are doing, so you don't notice that he's laughing. If not, you would have yelled already.

"Here."

Sudddenly, sasuke holds out his hand.

You only give him a puzzled look.

"It will take forever to wait for you. So let's just skate together. I'll help."

Hearing his humiliating yet kind words, you finally decide to believe him.

Slow and hesitant, you also stretch out your hand. Then, sasuke grabs it and pulls you close.

"So slow."

You bit your lips in anger, trying hard not to shout at him. Well, he's trying to help anyway.

Later, sasuke starts to skate and he pulls you with him. He moves slowly as he is trying to match up with your pace.

You are only able to hold his hand tightly. For you, this thing is really scary.

"Are you okay? Am i too fast?"

Sasuke asks, and you can't help but to be touched by his concern.

You just shake your head.

"Nope. Not at all. It feels better like this."

Your answer brings a smile on his face. He's glad.

"So I'm going to go a little faster now. Can i?"

You simply nod. Then, sasuke moves faster and you start to feel excited.

"I like it!"

You shout happily. Your hand is still in his, both of you are holding each other tightly. You are supposed to be afraid, but with sasuke in front of you, the fear slowly disappear.

It becomes exciting instead.

"Then, want to try something else?"

Sasuke asks, his sudden question is making you confused.

"What?"

Sasuke doesn't answer you, instead, he wears the usual smirk that he always has when he wants to do something ridiculous.

Uh-oh.

This is not good.

"Let's have more fun, (name)!"