Chapter 16: The Long Ride

Start from the beginning

With that, the train starts up.

Yang: "It sounds like they're going somewhere!"

Y/N: "We need backup. I'll call Jaune."

You dial Jaune's scroll, but he doesn't answer. You have a low signal and can't get through.

Y/N: "Shit! We have to do this ourselves. Everybody ready?"

Everyone: "Yeah!"

Torchwick's POV

WF: "Uhh, Boss? They're on the train!"

Torchwick: "Then get them off the train!"

The member leaves and Torchwick sighs.

Torchwick: *sigh* "What a bunch of manic animals." He turns to the conductor. "Not you though."

Y/N's POV

You all jump onto the train and you look inside the caboose.

Y/N: "Dr. Oobleck, is that what I think it is?"

Dr. Oobleck: "If you think it's a bomb, then yes."

Ruby: "We've got baddies!"

She points at a lot of White Fang members coming out of the cars.

Dr. Oobleck: "Well I didn't expect them to go" (You hear the bomb arming itself) "easy on us... Time to go! Blake, detach the caboose! It'll kill us all!"

Everyone jumps to the next car as Blake goes to cut the connection. As she's about to, it detaches."

Blake: "It decoupled itself!"

Dr. Oobleck: "Wait what?"

The caboose goes some distance and then explodes.

Dr. Oobleck: "That's not good."

Ruby: "Neither is this!"

Blake: "Another bomb!?"

You look around and go to the next car. You open it up and see that it has a bomb in it too.

Y/N: "They all have bombs!"

As you say this, the bomb I. The car Ruby, Yang, Blake, Oobleck, and Weiss are on arms itself and the car decouples. They jump to the one you're on and like the caboose, goes a little way and then explodes.

Yang: "This doesn't make any sense!"

The White Fang members are getting closer, you and Team RWBY go to fight them. Yang punches one through a car's roof while Blake slashed through about four at once, knocking another off in the process. Weiss glides a line past them with her ice and takes out the one at the end. Ruby uses her speed to knock the rest of them on their asses.

Y/N: "Looks like I didn't need to do a thing."

Another explosion occurs and you see Grimm coming in through the hole it made.

Y/N: "Oh fuck. He's leading Grimm to the city."

Weiss: "What?"

Y/N: "It's the cars. They detach and and explode, creating openings for the Grimm!"

Dr. Oobleck: "Weiss, Blake, Yang, and Y/N, go in the train and try to disarm the bombs. Ruby, you and I are going to stop this train!"