chapter 2

Jimin's p.o.v

Me and Jin walked out of the strip club laughing with our arms still linked Together going to Jin's car. "That alpha didn't stand a chance with you Jiminie" Jin said laughing. "I know but he deserves it no one talks to me like that only I can talk to someone like that" I said.

Ha no one can beat me when I turn sassy and angry, but Jin oh honey you better run for the hills when he is mad. That alpha doesn't stand a chance with both of us but he was a little bit cute looking angry & shit, I thought to myself.

"So, what did you think about hobi's new tattoo" I asked Jin. "It was cute, and he's always doing a good job moving his hips to make the crowd go crazy for him" Jin said to me.

"That's right he know how to make people go crazy for him" I said. "His tattoo also looked really cool and showing it off, though I bet it hurt like a bitch" Jin said. "It sure did, he was crying like a cunt when I went with him to go get it, I was on the ground dying of laughing" I said.

Jin had made it to my place and I asked if he wanted to hang out and watch a movie. Of course he said yes and we went inside. "So Jimin what are you going to do for the weekend?" Jin asked.

"I'm thinking of going shopping tomorrow for clothes cause this queen needs a dazzling new wardrobe and I think the next day I'm just going to be lazy and relax" I said.

"Oh cool, yeah not to be mean but honey, your clothes are sooo last month" he exclaimed. "I don't know if you're making fun of me or if you're serious" I said feigning a hurt face.

"Oh sweetie, you know you have an addiction to clothes, If you don't look better than those fake ass models on t.v. you will break out & blow your budget.
You should be on "My Strange Addiction" he said in a fake solemn tone.

"First of all hyung, I always look better than them plastic ass stick looking models. Second, I do not blow my budget I simply spend more than intended & for good cause too, and Third, the only reason I should be on "My Strange Addiction" is because of my addiction to myself, yes I admit it" I replied.

Jin laughed like a fucking maniac windshield wiper & I could not help but to join in. We joked around some more then decided it got too late. I asked Jin to stay over but he said that he has an important meeting tomorrow morning & if he stayed, we would most likely go shopping in our pajamas at like 11 in the morning. This was usually how it went in the morning when one of us stayed over so I couldn't blame him.

"Good luck with the meeting tomorrow" I say. He flashes me his worldwide handsome smile & put on his boots. "Thanks chim. Have fun shopping tomorrow, and don't forget to get me & Hobi something" he reminds me. "Will do" I say.

He steps out the door & says "good", he turns around "wait a minute... you sneaky bastard" he says from behind the door. "Goodnight Jinnie!" I yelled. When I didn't hear a response, I concluded he was either to petty to reply or left.

I walked to the kitchen & clean up all our snack bags & and wash the dishes. By the time I get to my fluffy bed, its 10:43pm & I am knocked out.

~Time skip to 12:00 Noon next day~

I was at my all time favorite store Queens. The clothes here are really comfy, creative designs, and you can see my fine ass figure through the silky Jean's. I was looking around at the newest section of pretty pastel sweaters.

I found this light pink sweater that looked pretty and matched my beatiful pink hair. I saw myself in the mirror and I'm telling you I was cute as fuck. I found some stylish shirts, and some sparkling pants to show off this Thicc Jibootae.